Lab Analysis Of Chemtrails: Virulent Bio-Toxin Soup

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:04:55 +0000
From:
 "NewsHawk Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

2.29.00
Lab Analysis Of Chemtrails: Virulent Bio-Toxin Soup

Those kind, peaceful, humanitarian Nazis in our beloved federal
government have now been proved to be engaged in dosing most of North
America (and who knows where else--probably everywhere) with
substances sprayed from military jets; substances which laboratory
analysis now confirms contain a horrendous, virulent and HIGHLY
infectious/contagious brew of a wide variety of diseases.

The frighteningly long list of such includes some very severe bacterial
agents; toxic bacilli; mold and fungus spores, enzymes used in
recombinant DNA experimentation and Ethylene Dibromide--more commonly
known as jet fuel.

Sound good? Wonder why everyone you ever knew and everyone THEY ever
knew seems to be sick this winter?

Satanic feds, implementing some criminally psychopathic, Fourth Reich
agenda on behalf of their New World Order fuhrers, appear determined
to--shall we say--significantly reduce the functional human population
by such continual widespread aerial dosing of huge population groups.

And guess what? They don't give a rat's butt whether you're white,
brown, black, pink, green, Native American, Christian, Muslim,
Buddhist or Jew. They want us dead. There can really be no other
conceivable explanation for what has become the most open secret of
the year 2000--namely, the continual bombardment of the population
with this incredibly severe soup of diseases and toxins which ARE
being dispersed by military aircraft all across North America.

And as we've noted, the chances this is occurring elsewhere around the
world would seem extraordinarily high as well.

So this is how they're doing it in the Fourth Reich. Hey, they don't
need concentration camps and ovens this time--too inefficient. And
also, it's bad for the public image and public relations. This way,
they can just deny, deny, deny and deny.... until EVERYBODY'S DEAD!
Except of course, those cyborgs (Al Gore, George Bush), quasi-cyborgs
robotons and genetically-desirable humans whom the world government
deems acceptable slaves and to whom they have provided the necessary
antidotes.

The writer of the forwarded message below cites the applicable federal
"laws" (?!) which permit and "regulate" such widespread "testing" of
biological and chemical warfare agents on the American people. Well,
isn't that just the nicest thing.

We know it's hard to believe, but the Department of Defense IS
AUTHORIZED to conduct biological and chemical warfare experiments us
any time and any place they choose; supposedly in accordance with a
couple of mindbendingly weak conditions.

I mean, can you even BELIEVE this? Must be a bad dream, right? We WISH
it was, but no. It's for REAL.

Welcome to the FOURTH REICH, folks.

NewsHawk® Inc.