In a message dated 4/18/00 6:22:30 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> People in Lockney say Mr. Tannahill is not in any danger, though a few
>  concede they would not mind if he left. Residents described the drug policy
>  as a common-sense solution to help children resist drugs. A few people
>  expressed doubts about the policy, but an overwhelming majority of parents
>  and students agreed with Jordan Lambert, a senior and the quarterback of
the
>  football team.
>
>  "I think it's great," Jordan said. "I don't see how we're being forced to
>  when we're more than willing. Ninety-eight percent of the student body is
>  more than willing. Nobody is being forced to."

  That's chilling and it's just around the corner for all of us.  They've
just made uniforms mandatory in our public school system.  Welcome to the NWO
where people BEG to be stripped of their individuality and enslaved as
automatons.

Samantha

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters