--
Bard

To All Elected Officials:
  "Stop stealing my earnings that you use to give to those you know will vote for you."

There's not a dime bit of difference between a DemoRat and a RepubRat,
they're simply two wings of the same bird of prey which pecks at your
earnings to sap your strength to survive.

BUCHANAN-Reform
http://gopatgo2000.com/default.htm

Eternal Vigilance - The Price of Freedom!

Thank you for adding your voice to the fight against taxing Internet sales
by signing our petition.  We have registered your name and will include it
when we submit the petition to the Federal Communications Commission (the
FCC).

The Petition Project needs word-of-mouth publicity to succeed.  The more
people who sign the petition, the stronger our case will be for keeping the
Internet a tax-free zone.

You can help by forwarding our web site address,
http://www.fightnettax.com, to your friends and colleagues.

Or you can go to http://www.fightnettax.com/pass.html to send an
already-written e-mail that explains the project.

Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely,
Edwin J. Feulner, Ph.D.
President, The Heritage Foundation