SkeptiNews 000421a - - - - - - - - - - - All The News That's Fit To Question

* Yesterday's bulletins: http://web.pitas.com/skeptinews/20_04_2000.html
* Passages starting with ':' are editorial comments to provoke discussion.
* PLEASE do NOT include the ENTIRE bulletin when you reply; cut/paste, eh?
* Site of latest notices, excuses, news/views: http://skeptilog.pitas.com
* No inland chemical sumps were drained during production of this bulletin.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@ Searchable Graphics Database: http://www.gograph.com/
__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# MSoft to Take Over Universe?  Researchers at Microsoft are working on an
  ambitious Internet database that will make the data from a massive survey
  of the cosmos available to anyone with a Web browser. The project is the
  1st in a series of initiatives to bring to the public "virtual telescopes"
  that scientists are saying will herald perhaps the greatest revolution in
  the history of astronomy. Beware: http://cosmiverse.com/space041801.html

# UK INVENTOR PATENTS LUNAR DOME. It's not so much the shape of the struc-
  ture that he's registered, as its ability to stand up to showers of micro-
  meteorites without bursting. http://www.farshore.force9.co.uk/n_ludome.htm
# Olympic torch goes into orbit: http://newshub.com/cgibin/rd.cgi?9713205
# Nozumi to Mars on Heels of Express: www.cosmiverse.com/space041902.html

: What portion of the universe would you most like to conquer? Will you be
satisfied with bits'n'pieces, or do you Want It ALL!?!?!? What will you do
to conquer the universe? How will you get there? Who will you have to kill?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Spacecraft snaps close-ups of a lava flow on Io. PASADENA, CA (CNN) --
  Belching fissures, lava flows & sulfur frost dominate new high-resolution
  pics of Io, obtained by the Galileo spacecraft during its closest flyby
  yet of the Jupiter moon. http://www.newshub.com/cgibin/rd.cgi?9713204

# Deep-Space Volcanoes: http://www.spacedaily.com/news/galileo-00g.html
# Some Quakes Caused By Sudden Increases In Fluid Pressure - water-saturated
  faults snap miles underground: http://unisci.com/stories/20002/0418004.htm

# Huge Crater Discovered in Western Australia. Scientists say a massive
  crater in Australia was caused by an asteroid that crashed to earth up
  to 350 million years ago. http://www.farshore.force9.co.uk/n_ozcrat.htm
# UPCOMING LYRID METEOR SHOWER: http://www.cosmiverse.com/space042001.html

: Have you altered the structures of any planet(oid)s lately? Are celestial
bodies easy to snap/smash/poke/squish? D'ya like to throw bodies together??
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# NEW ZEALAND SIGHTINGS & ABDUCTION. I can remember almost everything; they
  were Greys who froze me. All I could use was my eyes. I tried to speak but
  I couldn't. One of the Grey's came over and touched my head. I felt a lot
  more at ease, and I was totally awake. http://www.caus.org/pc042100.htm

# STARGATE COALITION Argue Case for US Govt ET Info - Road to intrigue: But
  is Area 51 more than just a missile range? "The military has been in touch
  with [ET] civilisations for the past 50 years and has developed an inter-
  relationship with at least two other civilisations at underground secret
  bases, including Area 51." http://www.farshore.force9.co.uk/starcoal.htm

# 'First Authentic' UFO Photograph Analysis By NIDS - late-WW2 photo used
  German equipment - taken unaware: http://www.nidsci.org/news/lemonde.html
# Jersey Boomerangs & Penn.Flying Triangle: http://www.caus.org/ft042100.htm

: Have your alien/govt/corporate/church agents abducted/probed/implanted any
Kiwis lately? D'ya prefer to deal with English-speakers? Have you ever been
photographed? Have you tried to suppress the images/information/knowledge??
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@ "The Octaves: Infinite Cycles of 7 Chakras, Densities or Dimensions"
  RA: I am Ra. There is past, present, and future in third density.
  In an overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time
  continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists
  only the present. http://www2.hawaii.edu/~boyne/ra/densities.html

@ The 3rd Density Choice, the Polarities, Positive & Negative Beings, Jesus,
  Hitler, the Orion Group: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~boyne/ra/choice.html
# Detainee deaths attributed to Hitler - "The Great Escape" failed:
  http://www.infobeat.com/stories/cgi/story.cgi?id=2565859510-fad
# MI5 Papers Cast New Light On Hitler's Last Days & 'King Kong' Betrayal:
  http://www.guardianunlimited.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,212234,00.html
# Captured U-Boat Held Revolutionary Aircraft - Jet plane, not uranium,
  was U-boat's prize cargo: http://www.farshore.force9.co.uk/n_uboat.htm

: Have y'r channeled entities consorted/guided/manipulated/maddened/devoured
any fascists lately? Do they feed on body/soul-deaths? Do the interests of
humans and paranormal entities coincide? Are they helpful/trustworthy/evil?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Baby babble 'key to language' (BBC) The sounds babies make when they talk
  or babble could hold the key to understanding how language developed.
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_721000/721554.stm

@ Alphanumerics & the New World Order. Is there a link between that old
  mystery number, 666, & the political symbolism of the "Beast" in the Book
  Of Revelations? Synchronicity, numbers and alphanumerics seem to go hand-
  in-hand in this interconnected universe: http://www.caus.org/cz042100.htm

# Penny drops for mathematician - equations explaining a spinning penny may
  give better weather forecasts. http://newshub.com/cgibin/rd.cgi?9705865
# Atom site says hi to 'Pi' - high school math genius seeks an equation that
  will help him lose his virginity. http://newshub.com/cgibin/rd.cgi?9685861
# TERENCE MCKENNA VS THE BLACK HOLE: http://www.sightings.com/general/mc.htm

: Have you evolved/developed/discovered/manipulated/polluted any symbolic/
logical/communications systems lately? D'ya manipulate symbols/logic to gain
power/sex/wealth/fame/understanding/immortality? Have you out-talked Death?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# Airwaves run 'more than news' - Vatican radio transmitters causing cancer?
  Rome: Radio transmitters operated by the Vatican are being officially
  investigated over claims that electromagnetic pollution is causing cancer
  in local residents. http://www.smh.com.au/news/0004/20/text/world04.html

# Atmospheric Modification Experiment: www.farshore.force9.co.uk/n_afool.htm
# High Solar Activity Continues Unabated ---  Sunspots = Solar Flares =
  Magnetic Shift = Shifting Ocean & Jet Stream Currents = Extreme Weather:
  http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/April2000/0420highsolar.htm

@ How polluted is your US location? http://www.scorecard.org/
# Salton Sea health not so bad - if anything, it has too much life:
  http://www.infobeat.com/stories/cgi/story.cgi?id=2565879700-8cd

: Have you manipulated/polluted/energized any biospheres lately? D'ya start
with the ionosphere and work down; or from the lithosphere/hydrosphere and
work up; or something else? D'ya prefer EMF, chemicals, radioactives, germs?

  "If you were trying to cheer up a depressed albino, would you say
   'the sun WON'T come out tomorrow?'" -- http://www.SleazyTabloid.com

* Rev.R.Carter, ULC * http://skepticon.pitas.com * FAX: 603-415-3736
* SkeptiNews bulletins now *ONLINE* at: http://skeptinews.pitas.com/
* Fringes of Thought, Experience, Behavior, Knowledge, Foreboding...

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters