We would like to help celebrate Earth Day 2000 with a message
from earthradioTV.com.

earthradioTV.com is an alternative forum for ecology, politics &
consciousness.  We are a project of EcoNews (Vancouver, BC), a
North American correspondent of ENWL-EcoNews St Petersburg,
Russia.

Right now, earthradioTV.com is headlining the following stories
relevant to you:

EXOPOLITICS: A DECADE OF CONTACT

MIND CONTROL: "NATION", "FREE PRESS" & CNN
MIND CONTROL RALLY: SACRAMENTO, CA. JULY 23

ENVIRONMENTAL WAR & WEATHER MODIFICATION
SOLAR STORM PREDICTION TECHNIQUE

ECONEWS: RUSSIAN TORTURE PRACTICES IN CHECHNYA
RUSSIA/CIS: INSUDOK INFORMATION CENTRE
"We fear a new dictature" - RUSSIA: ALTERNATIVE NEWS SITES

News and information changes daily at earthradioTV.com.  You
can access us at

http://www.earthradioTV.com

or any of the mirror sites below:

CZECH   http://mujweb.cz/www/ecologynews/
UK      http://members.tripod.co.uk/ecologynews/
USA     http://www.geocities.com/ecologynews/
USA     http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/ecologynews/
Canada  http://www.ecologynews.com/

Please contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best wishes for Earth Day 2000, Geri & Alfred

__________
earthradioTV.com - Alternative News Portal for ecology, politics &
consciousness.           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
earthradioTV.com MIRROR SITES:
USA     http://www.earthradioTV.com/
CZECH   http://mujweb.cz/www/ecologynews/
UK      http://members.tripod.co.uk/ecologynews/
USA     http://www.geocities.com/ecologynews/
USA     http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/ecologynews/
Canada  http://www.ecologynews.com/
352-1917 West 4 Ave. Vancouver, BC V6J1M7
Tel: 604-733-8134   Fax:604-733-8135
geri destefano, phd   alfred lambremont webre, jd, med

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters