>The Gerson Clinic did the same stuff to my sister! (She died, too. 2 quacks
>to thank for it) It's easy to believe these ******** when you know you have
>cancer. He should be in prison. Makes you wonder if you can pay for the
>right to commit muder carte blanche. (By the way, the bill for a couple of
>weeks at Gerson's 'Clinic' was close to 60,000 Canadian dollars, so if this
>guy treated enough people, he's still come out ahead.) I wonder if there's a
>special place in hell for these guys.
>
>Tara

Can we get some balance on this.  A couple of cases here that we DON'T
know the full story of, versus tens of thousands of preventable hospital
deaths per year from silly mistakes made by doctors and nurses.

Hundreds of thousands of deaths per year from prescription drug
complications, vaccine damage, and mainstream cancer treatments.

The Gerson clinic has many many more people who thank god that their
loved ones are alive and cured.

Heck, who do you think Presidents, Prime Ministers and the heads of your
precious cancer institutes go to when they get cancer, they go to these
so-called 'quack' clinics.

I know for a fact that Ronald Reagan was cured of bowel cancer at a
'quack' clinic in Germany, run by a guy called Dr Hans Nieper (recently
deceased so I can publicly mention it now).  I say 'quack' here, because
if he did that treatment in the USA it would have been called 'quack'
however in Germany it is not.

Sure there are quacks out there, but 99% of them have a pharaceutically
funded college education and don't give a stuff about genuine cures, just
genuine treatments.  I have lost count of the number of people who have
PERSONALLY called me to testify that some 'quack' treatment or other has
worked and they all want to tell the world.  We have run at least a dozen
articles which resulted in such letters, ranging from various herbal
treatments, to urine therapy to oxygen therapy.

I appreciate you lost your sister to a 'quack' but spare a thought for
the millions of people who have lost a loved one to an 'approved quack'.
If death is the result, why bicker about the validity of the framed
certificate on the wall.

For the record, the doctor who first rigorously crusaded for washing
hands before surgery was denounced by his peers as a lunatic and died in
a  mental institution.  He was a 'quack' too.

regards

Duncan

Duncan M. Roads
Editor, NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 5442 9280;   Fax:  +61 (0)7 5442 9381
http://www.nexusmagazine.com      ICQ#62399259

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means.
On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters