Click Here: <A HREF="http://www.onelist.com/message/cia-drugs/10462">eGroups
        : cia-drugs Messages :Message …</A>
-----
            Message 10462 of 10465       Reply  Forward  View Source  Delete
Unsubscribe Author   From: Mike Ruppert  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun Apr 23, 2000 4:53pm
Subject: RE: [CIA-DRUGS] Renos sudden backbone

Yep.

It was Craig Fuller who was George Bush's Chief of Staff from 85-89 and who
chaired the transition team when Bush became President. Fuller was also the
Chairman of the 1992 Republican Convention.

Craig's God is money. He's great at it.