<< The enormous propaganda machine of the War On (Some) Drugs has so
 brainwashed people that some believe that selling drugs is equal to
 stealing and murder. Wake up people. You've been had.

Actually I was trying to make a point that the people at Waco had done
nothing wrong, not that selling drugs is equal to theft or murder.

>From what I have read, drugs were legal until this century.  Pot was legal
until the late 30's.  The War on Drugs is more like a war on people and
freedoms they choose to exercise.  If they outlaw tobacco, there will be a
war and I'll be in it, but I think they like collecting taxes on it ... wish
they would legalize pot, then they could tax it and I would have something to
do on Saturday nights.  The War on Drugs is just another building block in
turning this country into a full police State, we're not far from it now, but
they won't succeed until they remove guns from law abiding people.  If they
take the guns, we have no defense.

Although I do not hold with the idea that drug use is necessarily a good
thing.  If a drug transaction is between two adults, fine, everyone should
have the right to do what they want in their own home.  Selling to children
is different, they are too young to make an informed choice.

Regards,
Bob Stokes

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters