I did not open the infamous "CHILD PORN PHOTO," and have no desire to do so.
However, I would remind those who still have that file in memory, that they
need not fear the PORN POLICE invading and extracting it from their hard
drive because the POTUS, Bill Clinton, has given us his legal opinion that
"ORAL SEX" is not SEX in the true legal meaning. This position is
substantiated by QUASI-POTUS Al Gore who has concluded that in this instance
. . 'There is no controlling legal authority.'
I must report that a copy of the notorious photo was sent to Janet Reno at
JUSTICE but no reply has been forthcoming, Ms. Reno has been closeted with
Josyln Elders, where they are reported to be reviewing the matter- they have
been reviewing the matter for several hours now and have requested additional
copies of the notorious photo (along with a box of cigars) ???
There is a rumor that the JUDGE ADVOCATES GENERAL OFFICE SUPERVISOR (JAGOFFS)
has offered to file an amicus brief should this matter come to trial.

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters