Tara has an interesting point.  What are Nessie's religious beliefs, if any.  If Nessie is antiChristian that is one explanation for the bias, if atheist that is another, if agnostic yet another, if she is religious but not Christian that is still another.  Food for thought, the answer could explain why others besides Nessie who read history have different opinions.

I don't think Tara, me Mike or anyone is trying to "colonize" this group.  That is a waste of time at least for me.  But by the same token there is more bashing of the Christian religion than the Jewish religion, the Muslim religion, animism and other religions.  And that is discrimination on the basis of religion.  One can't attack another where they live for very long before they attack back   -    human nature.

Perhaps we need an "antiChristian" thread for all these types of posts.

---- ----- Original Message -----
From: Tara
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Christian Duty Under Corrupt Government

I'd love to talk about my opinion of you, but that's not allowed to the
depths I would feel it necessary to go. I feel no need to rebutt your
opinion of Christianity. The Bible tells us that people like you will attack
us. I don't want to be your friend, and I definitely don't want to waste my
breath on your opinions, which are obviously biased by your own beliefs. But
do I attack whatever religious beliefs you may or may not have? Expect
people of any faith to become angry when you attack their faith and their
God. But then you know that don't you? Isn't that your purpose in starting
these "discussions"?

Tara

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men and women to do
nothing.