From: "name AOL USER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>What happened starting when she was 17 to cause so much stress in her life that
>>she required hospitalization?  It might be interesting for someone to interview
>>her classmates, especially highschool classmates, to find out what sort of girl
>>she was back then, and to find out what happened to her at 17...
>
> I'm not sure this is a proper area for exploration. The boy is with his
> father and likely to remain with him.
> Any attempt to lay open private lives is rather onerous. To me it suggests
> revenge.

No, it's an attempt to find out more about this family, especially their emotional
stability.  They put themselves in the public eye instead of keeping this a private
family matter, so the public has a right to know something about this family's
history.

> Unless she gains custody...and even then, I assume the court would look into
> her qualifications but keep any findings private.

I doubt anything will be kept private.

And if some event in Marisleysis' past is a matter of public knowledge, say something
that happened to her in highschool and which is known by her friends and acquaintances
of that time, it's hardly privileged information.

These people could also help cast some light on Marisleysis' personality, and if she's
prone to throwing temper tantrums and melodramatic scenes when she doesn't get her
own way.

> I think the Miami family is keeping quiet because there are media deals in
> the works...books, movies, music, public appearances, lectures ( it might be
> interesting see her give a lecture on this at Miami International
> University!!), and truthfully they would hurt their cause at this time by
> being strident and vocal.

They are not really 'keeping quiet' then, just changed the forum for which to
remain in the media eye...

June

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters