"Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation:
 O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man"
  (Psalm 43:1).

The Waco Kid Janet is starting to salivate at the thought she will be called upon by
the rapist to order her stormtroopers in, once again;
this time to forcibly remove those Ten Commandents.

--
Bard

We are a Nation of the Rule of Law;
however, I, for one, will not be Ruled by the Lawless.

To All Elected Officials:
  "Stop stealing my earnings that you use to give to those whom you know will vote for
you."

There's not a dime bit of difference between a DemoRat and a RepubRat,
they're simply two wings of the same bird of prey which pecks at your
earnings while insidiously devouring your Freedom.

BUCHANAN-Reform
http://gopatgo2000.com/default.htm

Eternal Vigilance - The Price of Freedom!

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL