Buy One of Clinton's Balls! - Autographed

Item #328106647

Collectibles: Political: US: President

Subject: Buy an autographed golf ball hit by Bill Clinton
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 19:10:12 GMT
From: "Edward Spearing" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater

I am selling an autographed golf ball hit by Bill Clinton into
the driveway of Seascape, my family's summer home on Martha's
Vineyard.

You can go to E-bay's online auction at

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=328106647

to see the ball. [3 PHOTOS]

The ball has sentimental value, but I need the money because I am
trying to start my own business, so please make a bid for this
ball, and you can have one of Clinton's balls for yourself!

###########

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=328106647

Watch this item

Currently $500.00 (reserve not yet met)

First bid $500.00
Quantity  1
# of bids
0 (bid history) (with emails)
Time left 9 days, 5 hours +

Location
Medford, NJ
Country
United States

Started May-08-00 18:23:21
PDT
Ends May-18-00 18:23:21 PDT

Description - Buy One of Clinton's Balls!

This golf ball was hit by President Clinton from the 14th hole of
Farm Neck Golf Club on Martha's Vineyard during his vacation in
1993. Clinton has a strong hook, and it went over the road
between our house and the course, and landed the driveway of
Seascape, my family's summer home. After a few bounces I caught
the ball, and soon found that Clinton had hit it. A reporter for
the Boston News found me and brought me to the 18th hole to meet
Clinton and have the ball autographed. I will include a video
copy of the interview as proof of authenticity, as well as th
plastic case with gold plaque which encases the ball.  I will
accept cash, check, or money order as payment.

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL