>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.html

From: Jim Condit Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [NA] Real Time Phony Big Media Polls In Action
Date: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 2:41 PM

www.networkamerica.org

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin

(Listen anytime to Votefraud vs Honest Elections "crash course" radio show over the
internet at www.sightings.com in the archives, April 3rd, 2000 show, Jeff Rense host,
Jim Condit Jr. guest)

May 1, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire

Real Time Phony Big Media Polls In Action

In the Elian case, we see the most blatant use of phony polls to try and
stop investigations into our New Police State. I accuse the Big TV
Networks of making these polls up, with no data to back them up. The Big
Media is saying that in the range of 87% of Americans oppose
Congressional hearings. 87% !!  -- when their own phony polls say that
around 45% opposed the Elian Kidnapping Raid!

This absurd and lying poll shows how afraid the Occupation Government
(ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, Clinton, Reno et al) are of hearings.

The Newsmax.com poll shows that over 90% WANT  Congressional hearings.

Here is snipit from Newsmax

As we have been saying for almost 4 months in this forum, America’s
subjugation is being accomplished by a) a coordinated Big Media which is
nothing more than an arm of the Occupation New World Order Occupation
Government – which is almost visible in the shadows behind our shell US
government, b) riggable elections, enforced by 1) manipulated public
opinion polls every day; 2) phony exit polls on election day; 3)
computerized election results, concerning which the Boards of Elections
and Secretaries of State in 49 states allow no citizen checks or
balances.

And the Republicans??? Blackmailed? Missing in Action? How #$%@ STUPID
are they to believe this Big Media Poll Hoax time after time after time
????

Look at this snipit from Newsmax.com in an open Letter to Readers by
John Le Boutillier, Chris Ruddy, Jack Thompson, et al:

Still, the real culprit in this outrage is the American media.

When a photograph was taken showing this monstrous act of a
machine-gun-toting federal agent seizing a boy from his bedroom, the
press quickly tried to deep-six it.

The photo didn’t even make the cover of the New York Times, USA Today or
Time magazine. Newsweek only ran a tiny reproduction of it.
How can these outlets claim to be objective. Shame on them!

The media has – incredibly – tried to make Reno a hero, claiming that
she refused to bar media coverage of the illegal raid. But the media has
been silent on the fact that an NBC cameraman who was designated to
provide pool video coverage for all media outlets, along with his sound
technician, were severely beaten by INS agents and prevented from
videotaping Elian's gunpoint abduction inside the house.

So much for the First Amendment.

The media spin this week has been relentless.

The press is coming out with poll after poll to sink the issue.

They are giving little weight to legal arguments and other experts who
say that this case was a violation of constitutional law and basic civil
liberties.

Consider, too, how much little press attention was given to the
independent mediators who have essentially called Reno a liar and said a
deal was in the works and negotiations had not fallen through.

Remember, this is the same media that showed us the video of the beating
of Rodney King over and over again.

But within hours of the release of the “Storm Trooper in Elian’s Room”
photo, they were doing everything they could do to hide it from the
public, even splashing a propaganda photo – not taken by a journalist –
across TV screens and newspapers.

The establishment media doesn’t want to tell you the truth about this
travesty for three compelling reasons: 1) They love Clinton and Reno; 2)
This is a presidential election year and Al Gore may be hurt by focusing
on this story; and 3) For four decades the media has not told the truth
about Castro’s repressive regime and they won’t start now.

The same media that went on and on about Watergate, Iran-Contra, Rodney
King and Monica is telling us, just days after the raid, that the public
suffers from “Elian fatigue” and nobody wants to talk about it.
We aren’t tired of talking about it.

NewsMax.com is committed to telling the truth – even if it reflects
negatively on the American media.

We recognize that if we allow this incident to go by, with no
appropriate response by the press and the Congress, the country will
continue down a very dangerous path.

End of  quote from Newsmax.com

Please note: The Media is in full “Pravda” swing because they are part
of the Occupation Government that is emerging. They work hand in glove
with the International Banker directed forces BEHIND ownership of the
Big Media, and behind the Clinton Administration.

Newsmax is collecting money to put ads in major papers and keep this
issue alive. You can go to their website for details. More tomorrow.

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director Citizens for a Fair Vote Count

To contact us, e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders. The year 2000 Presidential
Campaign offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World Order Ruling Elite and
restore honest elections with citizens checks and balances, true Freedom and true Free
Enterprise in America.

Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, and the newsmedia
know -- that we will not accept the 2000 Election results unless paper ballots with
citizen checks and balances are restored to the process at the local precinct level.

To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Our website: www.networkamerica.org
Our Address: PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

To read all current messages on the Network America listserve news service, do the
following: 1) go to www.topica.com  2)if you have not yet done so, log in as a topica
member which requires your e-mail address and a password you make up (this only need
be done once)  3) then when you log in to www.topica.com, click on "my topica" at the
top of the screen; then on 4) Network America, and then 5) click on "Read Current
Messages" which is the top choice at the left column on that screen. (Note: in some
cases you may find that you have skipped over the "my topica" screen and have been
sent straight to the screen with the "Network America" choice.)

Shop for Cars On-Line:  http://a-albionic.com/ads/srch.html

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL