I have now my subscription to CTRL from fuse.net to unidial.com --- and I
have NEVER had a problem on unidial.com so far with email freezups. I'll
report what happens. As next option, if this fails, I'll go to yahoo or
hotmail for CTRL exclusively. I'm not trying to come to any particular
conclusion, but the fact that the email always freezes on a CTRL email
points to a problem there that everyone needs to consider, and the list
owners need to be aware of, -- the evidence as this point does not point to
any of the other factors, as there is no evidence that there is any other
common factors to the freeze ups. If unidial does NOT have a problem, then
the weight of evidence will shift back to fuse.net as the source of the
problem. Jim Condit Jr.