>I'll never forget those days. And I especially won't forget the strange
>mishap involving the reception of transmissions from Voyager 2 as it passed
>Saturn's rings in late August 1981.

That was probably NO MISHAP - there are recent published photographs of a
**MASSIVE****  ALIEN ARTEFACT/MOTHERSHIP nesting in the rings of saturn.

aye ... those were the days ... nasa could get away with blacking out
satellites because of technological failure ....

N.A.S.A [No. Alien. Stills. Allowed]

Mars has to be the most unphotographed planet ever ...

its got water and a fairly thick 'atmosphere' and probably an underground
ancestral dynasty - anyone see the film Mission to mars - I mean really
'see' it - did you notice that out of the three remaining astronauts at the
end of the film the 'human' reaching his destiny in the galaxy was not

1. THE BLACK  [manufactured out of indigenous mammals]
2. The lady with Asian racial characteristics [black hair and dark eyes]

Nope - the Guy that really made it big style was the guy with RED HAIR
and BLUE EYES [an aryan - though not too obvious]
as he leaves - he cryptically says - we'll you guys don't have much time.

The most humorous part of that film was the fatherly old german scientist
head of the nasa program - 'Vee tried zo hard - but zee peepel deed not
understand'
- yeah - operation PAPERCLIP didn't generate a big enough pension then ??
The most touching moment of the film was  when the Aryan Astronaut was
given to inherit what was supposed to be a 'flash gordon rocket on a chain'
but really was a piece of Nazi History - the V2 rocket from the days when
the Nazi Reich could be identified as an enemy of dignity, love and the
human race.

Vee have not got much time then - well why don't the arrogant losers buzz off
right now so we can enjoy this beautiful world before continental plates start
jumping about.

Yes folks - see Mission To Mars all over again - its an unintended joke on
the Master Race and NASA.

Andrew Hennessey

http://click.egroups.com/1/4054/6/_/500117/_/958163810/