-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, 13 May 2000 15:21
Subject: [RMNEWS] What is going on at the Plum Island Bio Labs?

==============RUMOR MILL NEWS AGENCY========

May 12, 2000

What is going on at the Plum Island Bio Labs?
Dr. Byron Weeks

There are some facts and rumors that need to be known in regard to
several events that I believe are related.

There is a Microbiology Lab at Plum Island off the northern tip of
Long Island. It is said to be doing research on animal diseases that
could be accidentally imported to the US. Mostly about horses in
recent times. They are concentrating on equine encephalitis, an
inflammation of the brain in horses that is spread by mosquitoes and
is transmissible to humans. There are several coincidences that may
arouse one's suspicions and lead to certain questions.

What was the source of the alleged outbreak of West Nile fever in New
York City?

Why do studies suggest this the virus has been genetically altered?
It
actually resembles Japanese B Encephalitis which is deadly to horses,
birds, and humans. The Opossum is evidently a host for the virus,
since it has been found in live animals in the North Eastern states.

Why was NYC suddenly doused last winter with malathion, an agent
related to nerve gas and very toxic to humans and mosquitoes?

Why are crows, blackbirds, starlings and other carrion birds dying
all
over the Eastern states, and as far west as Colorado, in large
numbers?

Why have there been many reports of the identification of a mosquito
normally found only in Asia--Aedes japonicum?? This mosquito is a
vector of Japanese B encephalitis virus and probably other viruses.
It
is now found in New England.

Did the encephalitis cases originate from Plum Island? Did Plum
Island
import Aedes japonicum from Asia? Was the release accidental, or
deliberate?

Are Americans now at risk for an epidemic of mosquito borne
encephalitis?

Why is my informant quoted below seemingly being targeted? A swarm of
mosqitoes were discovered in the cab of this person's truck and
several bites were incurred. This person is now quite ill.

The following is a quote from my informant, who is an epidemiologist:

"I will keep you informed. I think that OraVax was working on JE
family of vaccine and will probably market it soon. I found some
anomolies with the original outbreak as you know. I think that the
first 3 cases were actually St. Louis Encephalitis and the latter
cases were Kunjin/WNV. Plum Island had been testing JE encephalitis
family of vaccine on human volunteers. Drs. Peter Mason and Robert E
Shope of Plum Island and Dr. Thomas Monath of OraVax worked on the
vaccine. Then we have Dr. Jerry Hauer who was hired by NYC in Feb. of
1999 to head up the Office of Emergency Management. He is on the same
Clinton biopreparedness committee with Shope, (Dr.Shope) who is now
in
the Univ of Texas at Galvaston. Dr. Hauer left the City right after
the West Nile crisis subsided. Dr. Hauer went to the FBI to head up
their biopreparedness dept. The CDC did release the blood work on the
300 residents of a 3 mile square of Queens New York.

I will check into the reports. I do assume and did mention it last
fall, that the birds who can travel up to 50+ miles a day would
probably spread it South and Westward this Spring. All that one has
do is the Math. I would surmise that it spreads to Colorado this
Spring and clear down to Florida and up through Eastern and Centeral
Canada. If OraVax does market the chimerivax by the Summer, I would
begin to wonder if the WNV wasn't "let go" by NWO people last March
1999. There was a power outage at Plum Island in march of 99, the
same
march of 99 when OraVax Co. was in financial crisis. There were
subsequent (unexplained) power outages at Plum island during the
summer. I had discovered that Plum Island was the recepient of 10
million dollars from the Nixon Administration back in 1970 for the
purpose of studying the use of mycoplasma for germwar. Dr. Jawad Al
Aubaidi headed that Dept. in the 80's, until hostilities broke out in
the Gulf, at which time he went back home to Iraq to head the Univ.
of
Bagdad Mycoplasma research dept.

I am gathering evidence that proves Lyme Disease originated at Plum
Island. I will keep you updated on West Nile. Over the weekend, I
will
see what I have in files. OraVax's parent company is Peptide
Theraputic Corp. in the UK, Cambridge I think." ******

============The Uncensored National Rumor===========

http://www.rumormillnews.com P.O. Box 1784 Aptos, CA 95001
831.462.3949 TelFax

http://click.egroups.com/1/4054/1/_/163550/_/958188070/

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor
http://www.rumormillnews.com
THE ONLY RUMOR YOU CAN TRUST

RUMOR MILL NEWS AGENCY
P.O. BOX 1784
APTOS, CA 95001
TELFAX 831 462 3949

WHY WAS PRINCESS DIANA MURDERED?
http://www.dianaqueenofheaven.com

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL