>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.html

From: Jim Condit Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [NA] BullsEye for Leboutillier!
Date: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 4:01 AM

www.networkamerica.org

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin

(Listen anytime to Votefraud vs Honest Elections "crash course" radio show over the
internet at www.sightings.com in the archives, April 3rd, 2000 show, Jeff Rense host,
Jim Condit Jr. guest)

May 10, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire

BullsEye for Leboutillier!

Former Congressman John Leboutillier was and is an expert on the POW
situation in Vietnam. I’m reprinting his column from newsmax.com here
because it so dramatically delineates the ugly result we now face after
50 years of malevolent Big Media psycho-warfare against the American
people, and 25 years of riggable computerized elections. The usurpers of
America would NEVER act the way they are acting if they couldn’t rely on
both! Here’s the column: Three Punks and Elian . . .

Three Punks and Elian
John LeBoutillier
Tuesday, May 9, 2000
One item that will not be discussed in today’s Bush-McCain meeting in
Pittsburgh is what to do to save little Elian Gonzalez from a lifetime
of hell if he is shipped back to Cuba.

This dismissal of Elian and the illegal and unconstitutional raid that
ripped him away from his Miami relatives is further proof that the GOP
leadership has lost its way and has ceded the moral high ground to the
least moral administration in our history.

Indeed Bush and McCain have both tried to emulate the political skills
of Bill Clinton. In fact, the entire GOP congressional leadership,
beginning with Newt Gingrich, patterned themselves on the Clinton model:
feigning interest and empathy while actually not giving a damn about
anything or anybody other than those who will give them money or a vote.

Bush and McCain have also fallen into the Clinton reliance on polling.
Neither one even blows his nose without taking a poll first. This is not
leadership. Leading means just that: going forward into
sometimes-uncharted territory and paving the way for others to follow.
Let us remember that it was Bush who told the Senate Republicans that to
have public hearings on Janet Reno’s raid was "a loser."

And it is McCain who keeps tripping off to Vietnam to deplore what
happened there. But he forgets: What happened to millions of Vietnamese,
including orphaned children, is exactly what is happening here to Elian.
McCain knows only too well that one of the most effective interrogators
inside the North Vietnamese POW system was a Cuban known to the POWs as
‘Fidel’. To this day most of our POWs claim they would personally kill
this man if they could get their hands on him. One such POW, Mike Benge,
recently saw a photograph of a present-day Cuban Cabinet officer who he
is certain is this ‘Fidel’!

How can these two supposed leaders of the once-great Republican Party be
so weak as to kowtow to not only Bill Clinton but also Fidel Castro?
Can you imagine what President Reagan, if he were healthy, would think
of his party today?

Let’s face it: These two fellows are each, in their own way, wise guy
punks. McCain in fact was nicknamed "The Punk" in high school. And Bush
has an arrogance and chip on his shoulder endemic to ‘punks’.
By the way, Clinton is the biggest punk of all. That petulant little
mouth of his indicates that he is a spoiled brat who always gets what he
wants.
These three punks – Clinton, Bush and McCain – are responsible for
allowing evil forces to tilt the debate on Elian away from the cold hard
truth. Remember that "all that is required for the triumph of evil is
for good men to do nothing." Let me explain:

Clinton wants to make deals with Fidel Castro. He can do so only if the
Republicans allow him. Bush has hardly muttered a peep about Elian. He
has not made it an issue at all. And McCain – if he had invested
one-tenth as much energy into Elian as he did to campaign finance reform
– could have forced the Elian issue onto the front political burner.
But because none of these three egomaniacs cares about Elian there is no
countervailing force to offset the Castro-Clinton-Reno Axis.
Thus Elian is a prisoner inside our country. He is probably undergoing
some type of horrific ‘reprogramming’ at the hands of Cuban
torture-meisters (perhaps trained by the ‘Fidel’ who worked on McCain’s
fellow POWs 25 years ago) and drug-wielding doctors.

Those who saw pictures and video of Elian emerging from the Smith Bagley
townhouse last Saturday night are certain that he appeared to be under
the influence of drugs.

Yet what will we hear from Bush and McCain in Pittsburgh today?

The silence is deafening.

End of Leboutillier column on Newsmax.

And we return to remark: We would only gently suggest to this great
patriot, John Leboutillier, that he not continue to implicitly give such
unqualified credibilty to polling, and that he educate himself on our
unverifiable computerized elections. We desperately need voices like his
own on these two pressure points. On these points, the whole
establishment stands defenseless before our sword.

I might finally add here that, in sharp contrast to Punk W. Bush and
Punk McCain, Constitution Party Howard Phillips gave an eloquent
analysis of the tragedy and horror of the illegal raid and kidnapping
against Elian, shortly after it happened. And I believe that that
interview can be found on Larry Klayman’s website.

Pat Buchanan issued a statement that said (paraphrase): “This raid
against Elian Gonzalaz was carried out for Fidel Castro by Janet Reno
and Bill Clinton.”

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director Citizens for a Fair Vote Count

To contact us, e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders. The year 2000 Presidential
Campaign offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World Order Ruling Elite and
restore honest elections with citizens checks and balances, true Freedom and true Free
Enterprise in America.

Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, and the newsmedia
know -- that we will not accept the 2000 Election results unless paper ballots with
citizen checks and balances are restored to the process at the local precinct level.

To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Our website: www.networkamerica.org
Our Address: PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

To read all current messages on the Network America listserve news service, do the
following: 1) go to www.topica.com  2)if you have not yet done so, log in as a topica
member which requires your e-mail address and a password you make up (this only need
be done once)  3) then when you log in to www.topica.com, click on "my topica" at the
top of the screen; then on 4) Network America, and then 5) click on "Read Current
Messages" which is the top choice at the left column on that screen. (Note: in some
cases you may find that you have skipped over the "my topica" screen and have been
sent straight to the screen with the "Network America" choice.)

Shop for Cars On-Line:  http://a-albionic.com/ads/srch.html

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL