I'd like to make a comment on this post. It may be OK for an individualist
to recommend to all to connect with their 'higher self' to 'break the evil
which is all around us'. This sounds ideal in theory, but it will only work
if a person's higher self is stronger than a person's lower SELVES. We are
still trying to overcome weakness we had in Atlantis, of addiction etc. How
about trying to quit coffee, cigs, alcohol, sugar, chocolate, drugs?

People can become more evil than good, which shows their higher self is even
not occupying their consciousness/life. Sometimes higher selves will never
be activated, because they are too busy being tolerant or inactive. No
higher self will tolerate evil for one single second and I think what the
real problem here is defining what is deception and what isn't. A powerful,
strong willed aspect of a person's character is not always a 'higher self'.
No doubt all the Illuminati think they are guided by their powerful higher
selves, and that it's right to take charge.

They said it was meant to be because they could do it, so its right. Read
the Omega Agency posts for details.. However what they call evil and
something to be eliminated eg the people with inferior DNA etc is not what
the ordinary person does. I don't think the dark forces are trying to cheat
their way into heaven, they are trying to create their own technological
heaven through science and to drain life force energies from those who can
alleviate their own feelings of depression and hatred.

Sure they are trying to bring a dimensional shift, but light appears as
Jesus moves closer and they will soon be seen by all and it is only darkness
which protects them. Is there anything they haven't done which we don't know
about now? What about a million person march about the contrails and
biochips injected with vaccinations and flu shots? Indifference is evil.

Nicky