THE GOD'S HYPOTHESIS by andrew hennessey -

I looked at all the belief systems of the world; ancient and modern,
religions enthroned by Illuminati; identified the components of
the worship eg. artefacts used and venerated, and I had a look at
all the pantheons of the Gods themselves - and saw that each pantheon
had 5 key attributes which included all of its Gods.

I needed to find some logic or reason to the human races need to wallow
about in the mud and vegetation - for instance - what was the distraction ?

The 5 attributes of the Gods seemed to be a recipe for a never ending and
cruel reptile soap opera.

To see how they equate, we look at the expectations of the Human Race
and how we need a saviour or messiah to help us out -
but which is true and which is false -

In order to analyse it all - I grouped the key components of each godly
attribute into sets.

APPENDIX 1: The Gods Hypothesis

Historically, all Human Life has been influenced by these 'ethnological atoms'

CLIMATE, TOPOGRAPHY, GEOLOGY, VEGETATION, AVAILABLE  WATER, ANIMAL  LIFE,

Out of the fabric of our World we make our Gods ....

T H E     G O D S  HYPOTHESIS

There  are  5 major aspects  to  all  the  Pantheons

1. PROTECTIVE  ROLE  (masculine)
Harnessed land and artefact production for defence.

2. NURTURING ROLE (feminine)
Harnessed land and its powers for perpetuity.

3. DESTRUCTIVE ROLE.
Negation of all structural values and the organic equilibrium.

4. HARBINGER
Unidentifiable aspect which would confer an overall advantage.

5. VOYEUR
Gods indulging and excelling at all Human activities concerned with
learning extensions or tools which augment the Human ego for personal
evolution.

1. PROTECTIVE  ASPECT   [present in literature]

Gold, Grey, Blue, Yellow, Red
Green, Black.

Hawk        Vegetation    Mirror
Cat            Lotus            Sword
Serpent     Seashell       Lightning
Dog           Tree              iron shoe
Lion
Elephant

red dragon, blue eye, horned moon
black ram, head of a bearded man

2.  NURTURING  [present in literature]

blue, green, gold, red,
black

cauldron                tree
crystal rod             hand
mares head            bird
amulets                owl
star                   apples
spiral                 ibis
dawn                   iris
                       water
dolphins
peacock
falcon
seashell
child

3. DESTRUCTIVE [present in literature]

 fire, ice, lava, black basalt, rocks
sun, moon, lightning, waves.

SYMBOLISM & CHARACTERISTICS

torch, spears, red mace, axe, skull
withered tree, sacrifice, chariot
fever, poison, broken vessels
deceit, dragons, trident, horn,
snakes, white silks, decapitated
heads, bestiality, rats, reed pipes
black opals, single eye, prophesy
claw, lizard, wealth.

4.  Harbinger / Messiah

FALSE   negates powers
        confers wisdom
        sells variables

TRUE     GIVES KEYS SOLUTIONS

requires human values
conferred to the recipe

5.  VOYEUR

SNAKE, MONKEY, BULL, DWARF
LIGHTNING, MOON, WAVES

MUSIC, MAGICAL GIFTS, GIFTS OF MAGICAL SPELLS, IMMUNITY IN BATTLE,
AUGMENTED YOUTH, GIFTS OF ABILITY IN SPORT AND BATTLE,
RISKY MAGICAL ARTEFACTS
DIAMONDS
GOLD
GIFTS OF UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
IN RETURN FOR SOMETHING

I then reduce these behavioural and aesthetic aspects down to the
metaphysical characteristics that can be attributed to the 5 god themes.

set A. PROTECTIVE
mind/intellect, decision, efficient
aggression, speed, manoeverability
power, invincibility, stealth, wisdom, environmental knowledge
use of powerful artefact, destructive

set B  NURTURING
equilibrium, growth, fruition, future
magic, endowed by the land
children.

set C  DESTRUCTION
greed, jealousy, hate, anger, vanity
ingratitude to God
loss of human values

set D & F  Harbinger/ Messiah
provides solutions to Destruction
(restoring equilibrium)

D. Absolutely true
F. Absolutely false
set E   VOYEUR  - Temptation

THE  ASPECTS  OF  THE  GODS IN  THE  ANIMA  CYCLE

I then prepare the metaphysical dexcriptions of the 5 sets so that they
can be equated in a logical hypothesis. [using symbolic logic]

A.  protective.
some aspect working towards the constant assistance of or decisive
intervention on behalf of, one specified geopolitical unit.

B.  nurturing.
some aspect working towards the maintenance of a constant resource base
from which stability may evolve a perpetual harvest.

C. destruction.
any aspects which negate the consistency of A&B

F. harbinger/messiah
absolute solution to the imbalances created by C

or D. subversion and disguise of the true solution to destruction.

E. voyeur.
An inconsistent benefactor or nuisance excelling at all human play or
battle activity, whose various perfections and gifts foster
inadequacy and therefore the temptation into Human excesses

where set F is the true messianic solution or the false messianic solution

THE FOLLOWING SET OF EQUATIONS DESCRIBE THE LOGICAL ONTOLOGY OF PARADISE
LOST AND SOME PARADISE REGAINED IN SENTENTIAL AND PREDICATE CALCULUS -
BASED ON THE FIVE SETS OF THE ANIMA CYCLE
[ABCDE] AND THE ONE KEY SET [F] (true or false messiah set)

PARADISE LOST AND SOME PARADISE REGAINED.

1.  Q = equilibrium

2.  Q <    standard empirical norm
           at this moment in time.
ie. Q < N

3.    (Q<N) --   F where F is the key
                      system

4.   (A+B) --      X((AE+B) v (A+EB) v (AE+EB))

for all human equilibrium, there is some temptation X

5.      X --    ((C) v (C+D))
for some temptation, there is destruction or destruction and deceit.

6.       F= ( - (CvD))

The key system is equal to the negation of destruction and deceit.

7. ((C+D)v(CvD))+F =S

Destruction and or deceit, plus the key system F[messiah], is equal to some
solution S

I present this analysis hoping that Humanity can break free from the old
ways of death and destruction.
12000 years of worship, hope and delusion appear to be reduced down to a
7 line equation - which could theoretically be programmable.

Maybe some nice philanthropic Institute could help us out ??

7 lines of logic describe 12000 years of angst - an unbroken cycle of despair.

I hope that we can prevail against the reptile illuminati.
maybe logic and reason is a start ??

andrew hennessey

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL