5-21-00
UNLESS the Clinton Tontons Macoutes can find out that Rick Lazio wears a
mask, carries a machine gun and hunts bear out of season with a crossbow,
Hillary is looking at her worst nightmare: nobody to slag.
"The Clinton doctrine of search-and-destroy is already rolling,"said Lazio
spokesman Dan McLagan. "They're working hard at it. It is interesting,
truthfully, amusing."
When Rudy stepped aside, Hillary was left with a terrible dilemma -a giant
arsenal of garlic-tipped bullets, but no bloody target.
"Campaigns are always costly, but at least we don't have to spendmoney on
an exploratory campaign to find out where Syracuse is," said Mike Murphy.
Murphy is a frightening weapon in any campaign. He was the soul architect
behind the McCain magic, got Jeb Bush elected governor of Florida and the
Clintonistas should check his weight before they get in the ring of down
and dirty.
"Hey, I think as we speak, I'm sorry, Mrs. Clinton's political advisers
are going through Rick's garbage right now. They probably will find
something - like a ticket stub to a baseball game," Murphy was saying with
a smile as wide as a canyon.
Lazio speaks to me: "With respect to Mrs. Clinton, I believe she is part
of the left wing that thinks that adding to the welfare rolls gives them a
bigger political base.
"I don't believe the majority of people want welfare. They wantjobs.
But I sincerely believe that Mrs. Clinton was part of the left that
exported jobs out of this state, out of this country.
"I don't need a Yankee cap to tell the world I'm a lover of this state.
"Oh, yeah, I played Little League. And while I wanted a new mitt, my
father would not buy it.
"But he did say, you can work for it. So, when I was 13, I worked for my
dad at his auto shop in Lindenhurst, L.I., sweeping floors. I got my
mitt.
"My dad, Anthony, got out of World War II, borrowed $700 and started an
auto shop.
"Hours he worked? I couldn't even tell you.
"But he made a success of it and I'd like to see little guys like my
father, the small business guy, the working people who are first in and
last out, get a break.
"Again, with respect to Mrs. Clinton, I believe that her attitude islike
so many from the left - that as soon as there is a problem, you throw
money at it.
"I want to see the grades of kids in school go up and I don't think money
can do that. It all has to do with dedication, hard work, community and
family."
Hillary got a lot of people angry by wanting to hang cops on the altar of
the Rev. Al Sharpton and thought that bringing in a federal monitor to
look over the shoulder of our Finest was a good idea.
"Five years as a prosecutor taught me one thing," Lazio was saying.Simply,
they are a dedicated body of men and women, the cops in this state who put
their lives on the line every day for us.
"You see, I was a prosecutor, yes, and it was in this state of NewYork."
Mike Long, head of the Conservative Party, said: "Roll the clockback to
1994. Pataki vs. Cuomo. Cuomo was an icon. What's a Pataki?
"In the case of Hillary vs. Rudy, you had two celebrities. But both
sides were battling to enlarge each other's negative polls.
"Rick Lazio? How will you make him a target? What will you say about
him? Of course, I'm still interested in Joe DioGuardi, a fine man, and
Peter King. But for Rick Lazio, of course the door is open."
Long can swing anywhere between 250,000 to 350,000 votes from
Conservatives. And without going to your adding machine, that could mean
a landslide.
But seriously, that is just politics.
The polls show that Hillary has not moved off a gnat's eyebrow and once
again we see that wonderful character Al D'Amato as a kingmaker.
Beaten but never bowed.
Oh, he will have his day again.
But think of Hillary and her KGB right now. What can they do? You can't
arrest a Boy Scout for jaywalking while he is helping an old lady across
the road.
Isn't it amazing that everything you ask for, you so often get.
Well, Hill and Bill, you got your wish. You won't have Rudy to kick
around anymore. Thank God, he is back with us.
But who will you kick now?
Lazio?
Darling, he is going to be your worst nightmare.
=================================================================
Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT
FROM THE DESK OF: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Mike Spitzer* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
~~~~~~~~ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The Best Way To Destroy Enemies Is To Change Them To Friends
Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.
=================================================================
<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
==========
CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
screeds are unwelcomed. Substance�not soap-boxing�please! These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'�with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds�is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL
gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers;
be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and
nazi's need not apply.
Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.
========================================================================
Archives Available at:
http://home.ease.lsoft.com/archives/CTRL.html
<A HREF="http://home.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
<A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
========================================================================
To subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send email:
SUBSCRIBE CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To UNsubscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send email:
SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Om