Honestly, Becraft is so full of it... he has written
enough books, you would think he would give up knowing
that the word is indeed getting out.
  www.NITE.org   get the real poop! No bull here!

> >From: Jon Roland  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >   From: "R. J. Tavel, JD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >[NB:  YOU CAN FIND THIS MESSAGE AND OTHER RESEARCH
> ON NINETEEN OTHER ISSUES AT
> >http://freedomlaw.com/dismyths.html    sRJ]
> >
> >---
> >Larry Becraft wrote:
> >
> >Hey lawyers,
> >
> >  I have been fighting the fools and con-artists on
> the Net who promote
> >flaky legal arguments such as the name in CAPS
> contention, the
> >redemption process, etc. One of these crazy
> arguments is that regarding
> >the UCC. According to this theory, this nation was
> taken over by the
> >"international bankers" via a super secret treaty
> back in 1930 and the
> >decision of the Supremes in the 1938 Erie RR case
> "banished the common
> >law" making the UCC the only form of law available.
> Of course, I have
> >posted to my web site refutations of this madness.
> >
> >  But this silliness continues and it is getting
> worse. Take a look at
> >this Net page:
> >
> >   http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm
> >
> >It is contended here that all lawyers know about
> this "takeover" by the
> >international bankers and have taken a secret oath
> to conceal this fact.
> >I, as a lawyer, have publicly called this crazy and
> stupid, and I have
> >informed people that it is utterly wrong.
> >
> >  I would like to send out an e-mail from various
> lawyers who will
> >likewise follow my lead and condemn this nonsense.
> If you will do so,
> >please look at the above site and learn for
> yourself what is alleged.
> >Please send me an e-mail stating that you are a
> lawyer and that this
> >contention is nothing but a lie. I would like to
> collect these
> >statements from lawyers and make a mass e-mail with
> your and my
> >statement informing people that this argument is
> madness. If it is not
> >done now, people will begin to believe this
> insanity.
> >
> >Everyone who is receiving this note is listed in
> the header hereto;
> >there are no blind copies.
> >
> >    Larry Becraft
> >
> >----
> >
> >   Dear Larry:
> >
> >        I have been a general practitioner in the
> Boston area since December
> >14, 1981.
> >
> >        I am strong critic of the bar  and
> judiciary and am  an advocate of
> >pro se litigation. I describe myself as a
> constitutionalist.
> >
> >        I have handled dozens of consumer
> bankruptcy cases and have made
> >appearances in federal courts in several states and
> the District of Columbia
> >in addition to being currently  involved in a
> serious  insolvency matter
> >involving the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
> [...]

=====
$ecrets 2 $uccess Inc. (http://www.secrets2success.com/special97580)
 You can`t be too positive, nor too fortunate. Check out the information
            that unlocks YOUR door to success and...MONEY.
                    The best part...IT IS FREE!

                   http://www.secrets2success.com/special97580

http://invites.yahoo.com/

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL