See my earlier post for more comments on UFO's and what they might be.  Samantha, I am
not here to ridicule and demean anyone.  I am all for people expressing their opinions
on this list and offering what evidence they have, or wish to offer in support of it.
But if I or anyone else thinks it is not a satisfactory answer we will say so.  I
challenge you to think of this; if you are correct that UFO's are NON-human in origin,
and NOT a natural, as yet unidentified phenomena (or some combination of the above),
(at least some of them anyway) then tell me what evidence there is that they of ALIEN
origin, and not ghosts, faeries, demons, angels, or what have you?
As for this issue about Patsey Ramsey and Alex Constantine's take on it, I know Alex's
style (he used to post to the list as some of you will remember) and he can be
somewhat gruff in his approach and dismissal of people and evidence that he does not
accept.  I am inclined to believe that Patsey was involved for a host of reasons, but
clearly John and his connections have a great deal to do with it too.  All avenues
need to be explored, even the hypothesis that Alex extends.

On Fri, 26 May 2000, "Samantha L." wrote:

> In a message dated 5/26/00 10:39:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> >  Patsy Ramsey did not exactly fit the white supremacist profile, and
> >  she certainly wasn't known to participate in "ritual murder."
>
>    Has Constantine forgotten his own research on satanic ritual abuse?
>
> >  The mutilated carcass of a cat
> >  was left on Steve Thomas's front lawn (if his statements have any
> >  credibility, given the flagrant distortions in his book on the case,
> >  clearly contrived to widen the umbrella of suspicion that has hung over
> >  the parents since the smears began).
>
>     In my opinion, Steve Thomas has more credibility in this case than anyone
> else.  I'm disappointed in Constantine's quality of journalism here.  Another
> one bites the dust.
>
>     The moderator, J2 and nessie no doubt feel all snuggly-warm knowing that
> Constantine also adheres to the "ridicule, humiliate and demean" method of
> dealing with people who provide evidence of UFOs and their non-human origin.
>
>      Yeah, this list has been gotten to - or it's part of the "getter" group.
>  The latter seems more feasible.
>
> Samantha
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
> misdirections
> and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
> minor
> effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
> CTRL
> gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers;
> be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and
> nazi's need not apply.

> Archives Available at:
> <A HREF="http://home.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>
> http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>  <A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Om

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go