From: "Joe McQuaid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> one thing about this post seems very suspicious. since when do the networks
> let anyone --- such as the Miami gang, as you call the Gonzalez family and
> the Cuban Exiles/Families supporting them --- decide how they will cover a
> story and who they will use to cover it?

Happens all the time.  If it's a choice between not having ANYONE inside to
tape what happens, or having someone that the family and lawyers have approved
of, the media will jump at the chance to get someone in.  It's called 'pool
coverage', one crew does the taping and provides the tape to the media pool.

> also, why did NBC issue a letter protesting the treatment of their camera man?

They only issued the letter after he changed his story.  His original version of
events, given live on TV, never mentioned any of the things he now claims happened.
I saw this guy both times he was put live on MSNBC just after the raid, and he
gave the same story both times -- a story that never had the INS beating him or his
soundman up, never mentioned waking up outside, just saying that the front door
flying open had knocked him out, so that he couldn't comment on what happened inside
the house from the time the INS entered until he supposedly regained conscousness
shortly after the INS.  A very convenient time frame to be unconscious.

June

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL