This should shed a bit of light on who is abducting people.N

Subject: Andy Pero interview - Montauk Survivor

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/supr.html
98 page book here by Andy Pero.

http://www.alienlovebite.com/superman2/superman2.htm

PROJECT SUPERMAN

An exclusive interview with Andy Pero, survivor of a secret mind control
project aimed at creating the super soldier with psionic abilities.

By Eve Frances Lorgen, M.A.

Andy Pero was unwillingly subjected to a mind control program off-shoot the
Monarch Project-a trauma based mind control program similar to what Cathy O'
Brien describes in her autobiography by Mark Philips, "Tranceformation of
America".

exerpt-

EL: Have you ever encountered any extraterrestrials or seen any aliens in
any of your underground base memories?

AP: From what I understand the Department of the Navy made an agreement with
the alien Greys to exchange technologies for human women and children to
conduct horrific breeding experiments. This is what is going on right now in
an underground base not far from Miami, Florida. One of my most disturbing
memories is being escorted down a hallway in this underground lab and seeing
cages of chickenwire fencing with women and children screaming for help. I
have seen Grey aliens (the 4-foot tall ones with large black eyes) and also
7-foot tall reptilian beings in some of my experiences. I have been told
that I have many children from alien breeding experiments. I have had
abductions with the Greys also.

On one occasion I was introduced to a Reptilian being while in an
underground base sometime in 1989-90. At first I saw a 7-foot tall human
Ayran looking man. He walks towards me and I notice that his image phases
out as if something interfered with an energy field. He does something to a
device on his belt and tells me, "OK, I'll show you." He then pushes some
button and then I see his image change into a 7-foot tall lizard like
creature who looked like he weighed over 400 lb.

I was introduced to a group of beings that claimed to be a sub group of the
Illuminati. They were made up of a group of about 40-50 men, all 6' 2" or
taller, white, and of an indeterminate older age, averaging 70, but I
suspect much older considering the technology they have access to. They
convened in a boardroom that I believe was in an underground base, perhaps
Camp Hero, Montauk. They sat around a large football shaped table made of
wood. Each high backed chair had a light at the tip and each sitting had a
TV type of screen and control panel that came out from the table. There was
a huge screen located in the front of the room as well. I have reason to
believe that not all of the Illuminati are human, but in actuality are alien
beings that appear to look human.

EL: Who or what groups do you think are running the show here in the US or
even on Earth? How do the aliens fit into all of this?

AP: It is very complicated, but basically there are four main versions or
groups of the New World Order, all with slightly varying agendas. The first
group comprises the US and Western Europe (i.e., England, Germany, France
and the US). The second group is Eastern Europe fused with Western Europe
and the US. The third group is the countries of the Orient, and the fourth
is the Middle Eastern-Saudia Arabian elements and all the oil money. There
are also off world groups (aliens and future human Nazi's types called
Zardanians, Reptilians, Greys and Dracos) who also have a hand in the NWO
plans. For the time being, the old money groups of Europe and England have
teamed up with die hard Nazi factions, Jews and Americans forming the group
that has been always been known as the Illuminati and affiliated secret
societies. This large international group controls the media, police force,
military, etc. The Illuminati is also part of the NWO plan, which includes
members such as George Bush, Prince Charles and other high ranking people.

As for the aliens, I think most of the alien Greys are either under the
authority of or in collaboration with the Reptilians, Dracos and the
Illuminati, based on some of my experiences and memories that are still
returning to me. Some Grey groups are in conflict with the Reptilian/Draco
agenda and are doing their own thing (human/grey hybridization programs) so
to speak. Their agenda gets into heavy spiritual matters having to do with
acquiring an emotional body and an ability to ascend to higher dimensions.
They are using humans to accomplish this via the human/alien hybrids. Humans
have the key in terms of having a threefold essence or unity of being,
physical, emotional and spiritual. Other aliens have lost this unity of
being (because of the fall from grace), thus inhibiting them from ascending
to higher dimensions, or evolving to higher levels. This gets back to the
original Luciferic rebellion, fallen angels and the various conflicts
between species.

EL: When did you start remembering your memories? How did or can you break
the programming they install?

AP: Some of my first memories surfaced while I was living with a roommate in
Atlanta, GA back in 1996. We went to the bowling alley and I saw a large
sign in the shape of a man dressed like a Rhino advertising, "Bowl with
Rhino balls." This triggered me into remembering that "Rhino" is the name my
Nazi handlers called me. My roommate overheard me say outloud, "I'm
Rhino-they called me Rhino." He got excited and immediately asked me, "Where
did you hear that?" He had a grave look of concern on his face and kept
questioning me. By his reaction, I realized later that all along he was one
of my hired programmers and handlers. The initial triggered memory that
surfaced was a flashback of me being electrocuted and shocked and screaming
in pain in one of my numerous torture sessions.

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL