In a message dated 05/31/2000 9:03:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Most winning on the crucial everybody-does-it point was F. Lee
 Bailey, who claimed on CNN's "Larry King Live" that if "all the
 lawyers who have lied about the fact they had a little affair on
 the side should turn in their licenses" then "Shakespeare will
 have won. We will have killed all the lawyers." I wondered how
 his wife was enjoying that part of the show. >>

You're absolutely right.  In honor of wives, all husbands (lawyers in
particular and I'm remembering that when I was nineteen, I had a short
struggle with mine (lawyer that is) should lie and insist only those "other
guys" ever would do such a thing.  That will make all the wives feel a lot
better.  I'd like to stretch it even further.  I want every guy who ever made
an unsolicited pass at a woman or who cheated on his wife to drop dead.  That
should give us a lot of breathing space on this planet.  Prudy

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL