Make no Mistake!
Today's Leftist is a Communist!
Bill, You are living in the World of 'Traditional Liberalism:
Liberalism
Liberalism can be understood as (1) a political tradition (2) a political
philosophy and (3) a general philosophical theory, encompassing a theory of
value, a conception of the person and a moral theory as well as a political
philosophy. As a political tradition liberalism has varied in different
countries. In England --- in many ways the birthplace of liberalism --- the
liberal tradition in politics has centered on religious toleration,
government by consent, personal and, especially, economic freedom. In France
liberalism has been more closely associated with secularism and democracy.
In the United States liberals often combine a devotion to personal liberty
with an antipathy to capitalism, while the liberalism of Australia tends to
be much more sympathetic to capitalism but often less enthusiastic about
civil liberties. To understand this diversity in political traditions, we
need to examine liberalism as a political theory and as a general
philosophy. These latter two are the concerns of this essay.
Liberalism as a Political Theory
Liberalism as a Philosophy
The Return of Purely Political Liberalism?
Bibliography
Related Entries
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/liberalism/

The 'queers' and other fringe groups are merely tools
to achieving The Total State.  I don't mine your criticism,
but try and be more specific vs. 'lightweight and teenage'.
My 'incessant' Posts about 'queers' are targeted at ignorant
as a means to awaken them to reality.
Parents.

Bard
Pro Libertate - For Freedom
BUCHANAN-Reform
http://gopatgo2000.com/default.htm
To support Mr. Buchanan in the White House
we must send to Congress Constitutional conservatives who will:

 Restore the United States to "One Nation Under God"
 Return to Constitutional, Limited Government
 Protect the Inalienable Right to Life of All, including the Unborn and
Infirm   Protect Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
 Restore National Sovereignty, including Withdrawal from the U.N.
 Maintain a Strong National Defense
 Repeal the Unconstitutional Income Tax
 Stop All Unconstitutional Spending
 Protect the Inalienable Rights of Liberty and Private Property
 Abolish the Federal Reserve and Restore Constitutional Money
 Promote Pro-family policies
 End Federal Subsidies for and Control of Education and Welfare
 Comprehensive Immigration Reform
 Return Control over Elections to the People
 Abolish Special Interest Entitlements (corporate welfare)