Alfred Webre, author of the new eBook EXOPOLITICS, will speak
 on Capetown, South Africa's 567mwCapeTalk, Friday June 9.

 EXOPOLITICS discloses a 1977 USA-Carter White House-
 National Science Foundation Study into extraterrestrial
 communication that was suppressed.  Author Alfred Webre was its
 Principal Investigator.  Exopolitics is the study of political and
 governmental forms in the Universe.  Exopolitics is to terrestrial
 politics and government as exobiology is to biology.Exopolitics is a
 key component of Universe ecology. The eBook EXOPOLITICS is
 available at UniverseBooks.com.

 A complementary copy of Episode One of EXOPOLITICS, along
 with Nicky Molloy's review, can be found at:

 http://www.universebooks.com/nicolareview.html

 The winner of NIDS 2000 essay competition, Dr. Gregory L.` Matloff,