In my first reply to the Vatican re its call for papers, I drew their
attention to Silverberg's script on "Robopope" titled "Good News From The
Vatican". It is in "Machine Psychology". (Silverberg of course is an old
Irish name. It used to be O'Silverberg). But in all fairness it could also
be "Roborabbi".
FWP