>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:

From: Zeke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: George W. Bush's Booze And Drug Problems...
Date: Friday, May 26, 2000 3:03 PM

Now is that anyway to talk about the ruling class; especially our next NWO
president elect ?
Beg for your life mutant!
You are going to a prison camp to be re-educated on how to bow properly!
They will not tolerate any independent thought or analysis!

Abemarf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> ...the allegations just won't go away !!!

> [ London Sunday Times ]       UNITED STATES
> January 23, 2000
>

>   Bush hit by claims of 'lost
>       weekends' in Mexico
>
>              Tom Rhodes, New York
>

>  A BOOK to be published this week about George W
>  Bush, the Republican frontrunner, claims his father's
>  chief of staff admitted in 1998 that the candidate had
>  taken cocaine during the 1970s.
>
>  Michael Dannenhauer, chief of staff to former president
>  George Bush, is said to have told Toby Rogers, a
>  journalist with the Houston Public News, a newspaper in
>  Texas (where Bush Jr is governor), that the politician
>  was "out of control" from the time he attended Yale
>  University.
>
>  "There was cocaine use, lots of women, but the drinking
>  was the worst," the aide is alleged to have said.
>
>  Dannenhauer purportedly also told Rogers of an
>  admission by the former president that his son
>  experienced "lost weekends in Mexico".
>
>  Rumours of drug abuse have plagued Bush Jr for
>  months since he declared himself a candidate in the
>  presidential race. Since character is an important
>  election issue, the latest claims are bound to rekindle
>  interest in Bush's past. He has admitted to a "misspent
>  youth", but has repeatedly evaded questions about
>  cocaine.
>
>  The claims will come under intense scrutiny. They were
>  never published by the Houston newspaper, which has
>  since closed.
>
>  The story was briefly aired on September 13 last year by
>  The Greenwich Village Gazette, an internet magazine in
>  New York, but was pulled from its website. The publisher
>  was concerned about legal action and the absence of
>  any second source to support the allegation that Bush
>  had started to use cocaine "some time before 1977".
>
>  In a taped conversation with Rogers, Dannenhauer
>  subsequently called the allegations a "total lie". He
>  initially denied they had met, then claimed the interview
>  had taken place years earlier.
>
>  Rogers, now a freelance contributor to various
>  publications including The Village Voice, the respected
>  liberal paper in New York, claims a photograph
>  apparently showing the two men together was taken on
>  April 21, 1998. The allegations appear in the introduction
>  to a revised biography of Bush by J H Hatfield, a Texan
>  writer.
>
>  The first imprint of his book, Fortunate Son, published in
>  October last year, was withdrawn from shops after it
>  emerged that Hatfield had served a five-year prison
>  sentence for soliciting the attempted murder of his boss
>  at a finance company in 1987.
>
>  The book, with additional material from Rogers, is now
>  being reissued by Soft Skull, a radical publishing
>  company based in New York.
>
>  It retains hotly disputed accusations made in the earlier
>  version, which cited claims by three anonymous
>  sources - one of them identified as a former Bush
> [...]

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************

Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research a ruling
class/conspiracy research resource for the entire political-ideological
spectrum. **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL