Thank You
Will reply to the other thread
Re: [CTRL] Treatment for Psychopaths Is Likely to Make Them Worse

BUT I will say that you need to extend your perspective
on how long this theme has been going.
http://callisto.guestworld.com/wgb/wgbview.dbm?owner=PiperCreations
Comments: This site contains a laypersons perspective on
how education, ADHD, chemicals and politics relate to each other.
 The major theme of the site is -
 + Honor
 + any time (in history) a major center of education was
amassed, compiled, or put together is was destroyed, why? The
educational center was pushed by other cultures, the
children tested by the rules and morals of that culture to see how the
other culture might be able to integrate the ideas or to
control the desirable education. The parents wondered why and lost the
consistancy, that Trust and Education is built on.
Killing the Goose that laid the golden egg.

"keywords" CONTENT="ADD, ADHD, education, homeschool,
MCS, home school, chemicals, gm foods, aspartame,
fluoride, antibiotics, antibacterial, Organophosphates,
Canola, environmental, macrobiotic, sugar, AIDS, HIV, food
additives">

description" CONTENT=
"What 'I' think I have found, key words for others to look.">
ThePiedPiper 12June2000

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually
you will be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you -
 start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson <br><br>

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -