[NOTE:  I don't believe #2 below, I believe most people who believe
they've been abducted are no more or less emotionally stable as society
at large; there DOES seem to be a focus on sexuality, and an interest
in homosexuality in some abductees.  But I object to the grouping of
homosexuality with 'other serious problems causing emotional
instability'...]