==============RUMOR MILL NEWS AGENCY===========
 Rayelan Allan, Publisher

>From the Rumor Mill News Read Only Forum

ELEVEN DAYS -- FOUR RIOTS -- WHAT'S NEXT?

Posted By: RUMORMILLNEWS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, 20 June 2000, 11:36 p.m.

ELEVEN DAYS -- FOUR RIOTS -- WHAT'S NEXT?

So much has happened in the last eleven days that it appears we are getting
ready to see the long, hot summer of anarchy, rape and race riots that RMNews
Sources have predicted.

Sunday, June 11th –
WOMEN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED IN CENTRAL PARK

The current set of events started in New York’s Central Park after a Puerto
Rican parade. Over 40 women were attacked, stripped, and sexually assaulted.

Friday, June 16th
NEW BLACK PANTHERS, IN FULL UNIFORM, CARRYING AK 47'S DEMONSTRATE IN HOUSTON

Next came the New Black Panthers who marched on a Republican meeting in
Houston. They were in uniform and fully armed with AK 47's. They demanded
that Texas reverse the death penalty for a prisoner on death row.

Monday, June 19th
ANARCHISTS RIOT IN OREGON

Then came the Anarchists who rioted in Oregon on the anniversary of another
anarchist riot one year before.

Tuesday, June 20th
RIOT AFTER BASKETBALL GAME IN LOS ANGELES

The last incident in this current set of four occurred in Los Angeles where
riots broke out after a basketball game.

Are these isolated incidents? Or is there something that draws all of these
events together? Is there a shadow network of operatives who are “handling”
each one of these events? Are these being orchestrated to divert our
attention from other more important things, or are they being staged to bring
on martial law and the takeover of the United States by a One World
Goverment?

In December of 1999, Rumor Mill News placed a video on our Forum. It was
called “Times Square Military Assault”. (A transcript of the video is
attached.) The video was a training video that was made to show operatives of
a clandestine operations group, what the area in New York City looked like so
they could better understand their mission.

Many people did not feel the video could be real. Rumor Mill was told that it
was made in order to derail a race war that was going to be incited by the
NWO in Times Square on New Year’s Eve. Turning the races, the genders, and
the economic classes against each other has been the plan of the NWO for over
50 years. They divide in order to conquer.

If the race war had been successfully launched, the United States would have
been engulfed in riots of all types. Martial “rule” would have been imposed,
United Nation troops would have been brought in to maintain the peace, and
the America we knew would be history.

The event in Central Park 11 days ago, reminded me of the central theme of
the Times Square Video. A white woman, who was a member of the special
operations team, was scheduled to bestripped naked and raped by black men.

This was the fuse that would ignite the race war – the race war would bring
about martial law which would allow the government to eliminate all the
undesirables. After the undesirables are gone, the United States would be
reformed under a One world Government.

As said before, this divide and conquer scenario has been on the books for at
least 50 years.

Are the events of the last 11 days precursors to even more violence? Will the
Mexican border war erupt into a race war between Hispanics and Whites? Will
the New Black Panthers create an incident that causes a race war? Even though
these events have been planned for 50 years, can we somehow avert them? Or do
we have to go through them in order to wake up and realize how good we have
had it.

STRIPPED NAKED, VIDEO TAPED AND RAPED

The above words were used by the women who were attacked in Central Park.

The husband of a French woman who was attacked, told Fox News, "the marauders
threw her down and stripped her naked"

Another victim, Anne Peyton Bryant -- in an interview on FOXNEWS, talked
about the gang who threw her to the ground and tried to rip off her clothes.
She said, "...they got a white girl."

The following sentence is taken from the transcript of Times Square Military
Assault video. Notice how similar it is to what was said by Anne Peyton
Bryant and the French husband.

“OK, so our girl is gonna go and do her thing right here. She's jumped, she's
stripped and she's screamin' by 23:10.”

The above was said by the commander of the operation. The team had a member
who was a white girl. The Black members of the special operations group will
attack her, strip her and try to rape her. She will start screaming, just as
the girls in Central Park started screaming.

“It would be just like the NWO to stage a racial incident where a white woman
is attacked by black men in Times Square. This incident would be used to
bring about planned chaos and martial law.”

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=449

Four events have just happened in the United States – Two were race or gender
related, two appeared to be pure anarchy. Are these four events in eleven
days mere coincidence, or do we have more coming?
###

      http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=3724

Click above link for documentation of the above mentioned uprisings -- and
for the transcript of the Times Square Video.

============The Uncensored  National Rumor===========
http://www.rumormillnews.com
P.O. Box 1784<>Aptos, CA<>95001<> TEL: 831.462.3949<>FAX: 831.462.2545

<B>SALESFORCE.COM MAKES SOFTWARE OBSOLETE
Secure, online sales force automation with 5 users FREE for 1 year!
</B><A HREF="http://click.egroups.com/1/2658/1/_/163550/_/961602608/">[  Click Here
]</A>

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor
http://www.rumormillnews.com