June 17, 2000
Network America e-wire

Shocking Interview: Vicky Collier vs. VNS!

Here is an astounding development. Vicky Collier, daughter of the
late legendary votescam investigator Jim Collier, is now a
reporter herself but with the independent press, not the
controlled media.

Recently, Vicky Collier called up Voter News Service, the
mysterious entity that conducts all the exit polls for AP wire,
ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN (maybe FOX too by now). For years the TV
networks were pretending to be in hot competition to project the
'winners' and the 'losers' until the Colliers uncovered the whole
'election night competition scam' in the mid eighties. Then in
1994, a Federal Elections Commission report authored by Margaret
Sims officially confirmed that all the Big TV networks jointly
contracted with this one shadowy private corporation. (See 'A
House Without Doors' in our archives at votefraud.com --- third
item down -- and this article is also the ewire for May 30, 2000
which is now up on our E-wires by month in the ìnewsî section at
votefraud.org in fact all of our ewires are up there now going
back to the first one on Jan 10, 2000.)

We at Network America and Citizens for a Fair Vote Count have
long called for an investigation into the 5 Big TV Networks, the
AP wire, Voter News Service, and the computer companies which
count the vote in America. We believe there is collusion between
the 5 Big TV networks who publish the incessant Network sponsored
public opinion polls, Voter News Service, which conducts the
mysterious (and we say preposterous) exit polls on election day
which provide the 'basis' upon which the 5 Big TV networks
predict the winners and losers right as the polls close, and the
companies which are programming the computers which count the
American vote.

Which brings us to this historic telephone interview just posted
at Votescam.com. A Bill Headline at Voter News Service (VNS)
talked to Vicky Collier and what a conversation it is. Here's a
brief sample. I have yet to read this interview thoroughly, and
we will carry commentary as soon as I get a chance to do so. But
I wanted you to know about it right away.

Here's a sample of the Vicky Collier interview with Bill Headline
of the Voter News Service operation:

Collier- Yes, I was calling to ask if you had any information you
could send to me. Any literature about your organization.

Headline- Ah, well. . . um. . . . . (laughs) . . I hesitate only
because we don't really have anything in the way of literature.
Uh. . . we have a fax sheet that we're in the process of putting
together but it's not ready for distribution. Um. . .

Collier- Oh. And you don't have a Website?

Headline- Well, no, we don't have a Website.

Collier- But, people poll for you? I mean, you do poll?

Headline- We. . uh, we do exit polling.

Collier- Do you have volunteers who do that?

Headline- No, we hire people around the country to do that.

Collier- So, if somebody wanted to work for you, how would they
get information on how to do it?

Headline- Well they would, uh. . . they would drop us a note and
say that they were interested in. . uh. . in doing that. And I'd
be happy to uh. . . to receive such a note. And uh. . . we have a
. . uh. . . a group of people who recruit for exit polling on
election night.

Collier- Well, it is strange that you don't have any written
information that you could send out. I mean--

Headline- Why is it strange?

Collier- Well just because your organization has been around for
such a long time, and it seems that in all this time there would
be something written up. For the public?

Headline- We uh. . . we do a little, a little . . . as I say, we
have a fax that's in uh, that's in development. And uh, we have a
. . . a brochure that gets sent out to people who have been hired
to work for us.

Collier- Oh, you do have a brochure.

Headline- A. . . well, brochure is kind of stretching it, it's a.
. . it's one page.

Collier- It's one page?

Headline- But I, uh. . I mean. . .(laughs) I am aware that this
is not the first contact between uh. . . uh. . . your
organization and ours.  So, I mean. . . . What is it that you
want to know?

Collier- I would like to know exactly what it is that you do on
election night. That's--

Headline- And why do you want to know this?

Collier- Because I'm . . . I'm a voter.

Headline- But that's not why you're calling us.

Collier- Well, actually that is why. That's it. Of course, I'm
sure you're aware of certain charges, of. . . secrecy, I guess,
that have been brought against what was NES, and I think you're
the same group-- you're VNS now-- and I'm really just checking it
out for myself, to see if I can get information. Because I really
wasn't aware of the importance of your group in vote counting on
election night. I just want to get information on what it is you
do. And the question that was asked to Lee C. Shapiro last week
that I think caused the problem was: Is there a citizen
organization that oversees VNS on election night to make sure
that all of the votes are being tallied correctly? But there
wasn't an answer to that.

Headline- Well there are a couple of answers to that. First of
all, uh. . .our sources. . . Well, we do three things. We do exit
polling, and we. . .uh. . .we make statistical models of each
state, and we collect the vote from those models . . from those
model precincts. And we, uh. . . we collect the entire vote from
across the country, primarily at the county level. So, you know.
. . is there a citizen group? No, there's not a citizen group. Is
there a . . . a double check? Yes, the official results don't
come from us, they come from. . . from, uh, states. States and. .
. and counties.

Collier- Right.

Headline- Uh. . .we're. . .uh. . . we're. . in the long run it's
those results that are the official results, and . . . uh. . .uh.
. . if you look at the history of the organization, the history
of what. . . what we do, um. . . uh, (laughs). . . the official
results are the final answer. And we have. . . Well, I can't give
you any statistical information because I don't think there's
ever been any need to do it, but . . . we've. . . we've never
been out of sync with the official results.

Collier- No, you haven't, actually your vote projections in
particular are remarkably in sync with the official results,
which I think has been questioned in the past. That might be
something a lot of people might be interested in, which is --

Headline- If- if- if you see a conspiracy there, uh. . .

Collier- No, that's not what I said. I think --

Headline- That's been the accusation, I think, or one of the
accusations . .

Collier- No, that isn't what I said. Actually the question is
simply, how exactly do you. . . what's the formula for the vote
total projections? You're projecting the vote totals almost
perfectly, before the polls even close. You use exit polling for
this? You're saying that you use certain precincts that you get
your exit polling from and they would be, I guess, key precincts?

End of excerpt from the Vicky Collier interview with Voter News
Service.

Go to votescam.com on the left hand side, and click on 'Whatís
New' --- you can read the entire interview there and you won't be
dissapointed.

A lot is happening. More tomorrow.

Jim Condit Jr., Director, Citizens for a Fair Vote Count

www.networkamerica.org

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.