Amazing!  The ADL has links to organized crime.  They support Zionism, and are for the
advancement of their own race and an "exclusive" Jewish State.  WOW!!  One has to ask,
just what does the organization N.O.F.E.A.R. support and who are they in bed with?  I
guess that group just loves everybody and is out for the betterment of all men
including non-Europeans and Jews?

On Thu, 22 June 2000, Franklin Wayne Poley wrote:

> New report “Behind the mask of Respectability” exposes the hidden agenda of
> the Anti-Defamation League.
>
> New York, New York, June 21, 2000 … A new report released this week by the
> National Organization For European American Rights (N.O.F.E.A.R.) entitled
> “Behind the Mash of Respectability: The truth about the Anti-Defamation League
> of B’nai B’rith” exposes the ADL as the most dangerous organization in country
> working to end free speech in America.
>
> The Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, or ADL for short, presents itself
> as an organization against ethnic, racial or religious intolerance. Its very
> name suggests that it opposes "defamation."
>
> In reality, the Anti-Defamation League is an organization that supports Jewish
> ethnic and religious supremacy, and relentlessly "defames" anyone who dares to
> point out its own hypocrisy. While supposedly opposing ethnic segregation and
> ethnic superiority, the ADL supports Israel and international Zionism, which
> promotes not a vision of a "multi-cultural," "multi-ethnic" Israel, but of a
> "Jewish state." That state is openly dedicated to the advancement of the
> Jewish religion, culture, and even the genetic preservation of the Jewish
> people. This is, of course, the very opposite of the policies it proposes for
> our American nation.
>
> The new report exposes ADL links to organized crime, murder and death squads,
> a massive spy ring used to gather information on left and right wing groups,
> and the ADL’s role in promoting thought crime laws and Internet censorship.
>
> “With a budget of 60 million dollars a year, and with the help of a friendly
> media, the ADL has become the number one lobby for thought crime laws in
> America,” said Vincent Edwards, National Community Relations Director for
> N.O.F.E.A.R..
>
> Read this new report online by visiting www.davidduke.com or read the article
> dircectly at http://www.davidduke.com/adl/index.html. For more information
> contact N.O.F.E.A.R. National Community Relations Director, Vincent Edwards,
> at 504-626-7714 or [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
>
> The National Organization For European American Rights is American’s leading
> organization working against discrimination and for the rights and heritage of
> European Americans.
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-
> directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with
> major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought.

> Archives Available at:
> <A HREF="http://home.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

> [...]

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey

$1 million in prizes! 20 daily instant winners.
AltaVista Rewards: Click here to win!
http://shopping.altavista.com/e.sdc?e=3