Hello Joe,
Thank you for forwarding the information on the
United States Notes 1963 Series.
I knew as fact that John Kennedy ordered the
U.S. Treasury to print and issue the currency.
I have seen and touched a couple of those $5. Bills myself.
I have heard from various sources that the majority
of the currency was never put into circulation and that
nearly all of it was removed from circulation after the
assassination.
As to whether this was a factor in the assassination,
as many believe,  I don't know.
I do know that after the assassination of Ngo Diem
and his brother in South Vietnam (Nov. 2, 1963)
Kennedy was determined to extricate the U.S. from
Vietnam.  He issued National Security Action Memorandum 263
which ordered all U.S. personnel out by the end of 1964.
At the time Kennedy gave this order, there were only about
14,000 personnel in Vietnam.  The first 1,000 U.S. military advisors
were pulled out of Vietnam and had arrived at Subic Bay in the
Phillipines by Nov. 22, 1963.
While John Kennedy's body was lying in State in the U.S. Capitol
Rotunda, Lyndon Johnson countermanded Kennedy's order.
The 1,000 personnel at Subic were immediately sent back to
Vietnam.  There were followed by more than half a million
U.S. Military personnel.......58,000 of whom did not return alive.
I believe this is why John Kennedy was murdered.
He decided to actually be the Commander-in-Chief.
He decided against further U.S. involvement in that war.
As such, he was a obstacle to the plans of the cold minds
who actually run the world.

     Regards,
         Nakano