On Fri, 23 June 2000, Ynr Chyldz Wyld wrote:

> From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > There used to be a song The Camels (or was it Campbells) Are Coming -
> my
> > Uncle who was high Mason had this beep stuff put on his
> Chrysler....for
> > he loved to hear The Camels Are Coming......
>
> It is "Campbells", not "Camels"...it is a ditty about a Scots clan...
>
> > Now Judges in the bible is a horrible book but then aren't they all
> in
> > the Old Testment - murder of the sons of Saul, David harping away
> with
> > music soothing souls of savage beasts
>
> I believe it is "savage breast", not beasts...
>

> > The Irish however love sad songs and somehow, when I read this Song
> of
> > Deborah in the Bible, this butcher - she probably today would have
> one
> > of those big nail staplers - but boy she was deadly....and like
> Lizzie
> > Bordon, did they write a song about her
>
> Lizzie Borden was acquitted...it has never been proven who killed her
> father and stepmother (and talk about conspiracy, anyone who's
> interested in discussing all the possible culprits in that case, I'd
> love to have a go at it since it's a hobby of mine)...Lizzie lived to a
> ripe old age, lived a genteel life (although she scandalized the
> neighbors and her sister Emma by entertaining actors and actresses in
> her home), was fond of animals and left most of her fortune to an
> animal welfare society.
>

> June

I am not a scholar of the case but would love to hear what you have to say on it.  I
believe it is possible that she DID do it, but there was SO much going on there that a
whole menagerie of people are just as likely to be guilty.  Please tell me more of
what you know of the case.

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey

$1 million in prizes! 20 daily instant winners.
AltaVista Rewards: Click here to win!
http://shopping.altavista.com/e.sdc?e=3