On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Aleisha Saba wrote:

> I read about 20 lines of this garbage, nearly got sick to my stomach,
> and used the delete key which is there for all of us.
>
> If it is okay for someone in New York City to Paint a Black Madonna
> using Elephant Dung and it is called Art, by our Supreme Court
> Standards, Facs and Statistics About Fags, is maybe a work of art and
> comes under Freedom of Speech.

According to the BC Human Rights Code, it is the holding up of certain
groups to "contempt" and "hate" which is illegal. Religious groups are
explicitly cited. However, the unwritten law is that CERTAIN groups in
society can heap filth and desecration and hate on certain other
groups. Guess who is at the top of "Totem and Taboo" and who is at the
bottom? Let us call this the new "common law" of the State-religion of
Secular Humanism.
FWP

  Machine Psychology: http://www.atoma.f2s.com/atomareport.html (file #10)