This stuff at Denver Airport; note date on Plaque.......clue left here
if you have my bible code....reference The Sons of Eli and they were so
bad....one named Phineas  and it was Phineas who had the spear of
destiny which then later Charlemagne had and then on to Longinus....the
man who pierced the side of Christ with the same spear....Patton
returned this spear to the museum from whence it came, after Hitler had
removed same.\

Was a very secret group - Phineas Brotherhood, not the one related to
Aryan Nation, these were men in a small select circle who held secrets
to Atomic Bomb and worked on Manhattan project which is draweing lots of
attention now.

Anyway George Bush Jr.   did not make Phi Beta Kappa as did his father;
only the brightest were let in, but Phi Beta Kappa let blacks in some
time ago, and lowered standards somewhat but they still would not let
Baby Bush in Phil Beta Kappa.....today is their birthday, for on July 4,
1776 they were originally formed as a Secret Society......imagine that.

Then came the Skull and Bones (my brother in law had ancestor in that
one and lots of people do I imagine).....but Skull and Bones, their
initition ritual they have to tell everybody how bad they were
especially with women, etc.
Probably some drugs used here and they probably are born again bull dogs
then.

That old song Bull Dog, Bull Dog, Bow Wow Wow, Eli Yale....but March 19,
is a date linked to this very special top secret bible code I have which
links back to Spandau and further.....and I say, those Nazis at Spandau
had same code and Russians onto it, for this was Race to Space,
Missiles, and the whole works.

Phi Beta Kappa.....are they to be given the Keys to the Kingdom for a
Kappa Key opens many doors at CIA, etc....brilliant men used to hold
Kappa keys....

But masons have a daily bible reading calendar in particulr
bibles.....but this calendar I have is a timetable....very
special......and maybe the Sons of Eli, those very bad wild boys, left
their mark engraved in stone .....for you know they had literally broken
all 10 commandments......

So soon we have our Giants back and America will prosper.

Picked up some stuff on web if you want me to forward...any good with
obvious codes that nobody else sees?   Any high degree Maso, high
degree, knows of what I speak.

So Boola Boola, and Bow Wow Bull Dog.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy