Thank you for your honesty,  Tenorlove...
THIS, as written by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,  is exactly many of the reasons why I
withdrew my teaching credentials going out of college in 1994,  and then
decided to go into an "organized" profession rather than filling children's
minds with (preordained by the NEA) garbage...
And I,  as well as you,  have made many sacrifices to home school.  My
children have turned out quite well,  thank you,  without the formality of
what America wants to call "a rounded education" from the perverbial public
educational system,  by the end of 12th grade...   And yes,  I am one of the
critics of the educators whose end product is the education and ignorance
coming out of the schools today.

Occasionally,  I think of all the money I saved NOT ever putting my children
in day care... and I often reflect on how our personal relationships have
turned out...  through the home schooling situation.  It is much closer than
if we all had to juggle sports, education and professional schedules as I
see people do day in day out.   Fortunately,  I've had no problems with my
children either in educational needs,  rebellion, drugs or weird diseases...
The lessons they learned at the knee seemed to have profited them more than
those they were learning at the school!!!  They both have well paying jobs
and are quite proficient and stable.

It's a very sad generation for most Americans...  in my opinion.
As my dad always said,  "Teachers don't deserve more money to teach...  it
doesn't make them teach any better than they are capable of teaching."  He
always voted "No" for raises for teachers.  And true,  money does not help a
teacher teach better.  However, it does make them follow the protocol of the
NEA and local boards who follow the outlines of the NEA a lot closer...  and
consequently,  follow the NWO.

But,  some of us are the fortunate ones.

eagle 1