From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> As for my spelling and grammatical errors - tough asshole.

[snip]

> Now I am 70 years old, asshole

Obscenities:  the last refuge of sloppy thinkers who can not back up
their claims.

> - and had a mini stroke and I still set a
> speed record here for typing in IMB school - up to 129 words per
minute
> on crappy typewriter that would not go over tha......and you see I
still
> regular typing hit 90 to 100 wpm and simply feel I will always have
> spineless wonders, people without original thoughts, like you and
June
> to edit the errors and point them out to people on this list.

If you actually attended typing school, then you know that points are
taken off speed for any typos and spelling errors...so claiming to type
90 - 100 wpm when at least half your words are misspelled is a
meaningless claim...it actually puts your typing speed down to 50 wpm
and less...

Since it seems to be an important point to you, I myself have tested
out at 65 to 70 wpm, and that's with points taken off for
typos/misspellings...

And the state of your health has no bearing on taking the time after
typing to scan what you have written to make corrections, or easier
yet, running it through a spelling and grammar checker...

No, sloppy grammar and spelling, like your use of obscenities, is also
indicative of a sloppy thought process...

> who was behind that - and remember the Walker spies, asshole

[snip]

> Meanwhile I am still recuperating from recent illness, and have no
more
> time to waste on asshole like you.

LIST MODERATORS:  Do we really need this profanity here on this list?

I suspect Colleen's 'illness' is self-induced, and of the liquid
variety...

> So unless you come up with something originial

Why do you demand anyone do what you yourself can not do, Colleen?

> I proved what I wanted to some years back; and I say this until you
get
> an IQ as high as mine, bucko -

I'm sure you have proof of your supposed IQ....?

And how do you know what the IQ is of anyone else on this list?

Personally, I have more respect for people who perhaps have a lower IQ
than you claim to have, Colleen, but make FULL use of the intellect
they have...unlike you...

> maybe it will do you well to keep your thoughts to yourself...

Dare to call it....censorship?   ;-)

June