What kind of a game is Clinton playing?   Note the title "Israel's
Secret Arsenal" - this is a secret?

But, what was the purpose of this article forwarded herewith, showing a
little map and detailed location of each "secret" site.

Things are critical in Israel - some want peace, ohers want war.....but
someone wants the State of Israel destroyed competely and why?   Well,
the bible says so according to the Morms - I heard that way back in 1964
when a member of the John Birch Society who was a Mormon, and JB does
not join anything - the infiltrae.....

But this woman lived in fear of her life and thought Johnson would drive
them all underground; she added the fate of Israel.

The millenium is not until  2001....but this story reminds me of
Kissinger, when he permitted a SECRET oh so secret list of oversea
operatives being photographed - laying list open on a table and he got
caught....by National Enquirer, who was headed up by CIA Bob Pope (and
he lived right across the street from DeMorenschild - that guy involved
with Oswald).....so they brought home Agent Welch, in a coffin.

Now so many knew of these "secret" (???) sites - rather like 55 million
masons having a secret???

So Number 1 - was it done to scare the Arabs.

So Number 2 - was it released deliberately so these places could be
bombed and targeted by say, the boogie man Osama bin Laden, or
malevolent Sadaam Hussein, Boogie Man Number 2.

Or Number 3 - The Grim Reaper awaits.....turn loose the dogs of war.

Regardless for what was the need of this story? When Israel drops bombs
they want backup?

Is Clinton really a Manchurian Candidate?  That bible for how long since
it was printed - has spoken of rumors of war?   House divided?  Brother
against brother?

In my opinion the Zionist movement has finally succeeded for noiw, it is
Brother against brother....shades of Benhadad?

Saba

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy

A. Saba