All this when it is the Feds running the drug rackets....the Black
Operations of Mossad, KGB, and CIA all in cahoots - for what reason do
they really want all that money and this UN, lets kick the bums out.

That big mouth cannot supersede the Constitution of the United States
and every day, more people thanks to the internet are being made aware,
of what and who and why, these morons sit up on high, ordaining
themselves with rights normally given unto them by God.

So maybe we see now who is playing God - a devil or devils in disguise.

Just imagine going to a party, say in New Orleans - a masked ball - and
pick the face you hate and the face you like....for his is the UN - and
the faces which are evil outnumber the ones who appear to be good.

What is a nice little girl like Shirley Temple (Black) doing in the UN?
Still dancing on tables, golly Geee.........we need Jesse Helms and
Black Panthers and Ku Klux Klan at UN for discussion......shades of
Jerry Springer, so you see how serious I take the UN.....and they tread
easily these days, looking over shoulder ready to go into seige like
Pentagon and Clinton White House.

Want Peace in our time - throw the bums out, number one bum Clinton soon
will be gone, unless he can stir up WWIII before he goes.

Give no credibiility to the UN - for their days are numbered, and they
know it...meet them with ridicule and the law......and the Bible if you
choose for these are the anti Christs in conference, but some know not,
what they do.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy