http://www.i-charity.net/sw.cgi/ptn/sign/21

[NOTE: Form on Site]

Petition to Outlaw Electronic Voting

Sponsored by: Dennis Joyce

This petition calls to outlaw electronic vote tabulation and
return to verifiable paper ballots.

To sign your name under this petition, please fill out the
following form (items in bold are required):

     Full Name:

         Email
      Address:

              (e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED])
         Street
       Address:

          City:

  State/Province:

      Zip/Postal
         Code:

       Country:

         Phone
       Number:

      Web site:

     Comments:
       (up to 500
      characters)

  By submitting this form you express your support of this petition and
give your
permission to publish on the electronic List of Signatures the
following information you
provided:

a) your name,
b) city, state and country of your residence,
c) link to your web site, and ,
d) your comment. If you do not want some of this information to
be made public, you should not provide it on this form.

     If you have a question about this petition, please contact
the sponsor directly.

Frequently asked questions:

Q. Why do you collect so much personal information?

A. Electronic signatures are easy to fake. By providing your
address, email and phone number you make your signature much more
valuable and harder to ignore.

Q. Will you protect my personal information, or will you sell it to
third parties?

A. I-Charity respects your privacy. Only the following parts of
your signature will be publicly available on the web:

a) your name,
b) city, state and country of your residence,
c) your web site and comment. The rest of your signature will be
securely stored on I-Charity server and will only be availabe to
the petition sponsor. I-Charity will not sell or otherwise
distribute any information about the signatures to third parties.

              Online Petitions Terms of Service
        Copyright © 1999 i-Charity, Inc.  All rights reserved.
              Contact i-Charity      Disclaimer

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.