WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

************************
TEDS 2000:  Stay On Message

*  Taxes - Lower & Simpler
*  Education - It’s Broken; Let’s Fix It
*  Defense - An Ounce of Prevention...
*  Social Security - Your Money, Your Choice

*  George W. Bush’s web site:  http://www.georgewbush.com

*********************
Gore’s a Bore Says Campaign Chief

“(Gore campaign chairman Bill Daley) was asked what stereotype Gore must
overcome at the convention in Los Angeles.  Get a load of this:  ‘Obviously,
it would be great for those people who have been convinced for eight years
that he's just a boring, stiff, you know, unable-to-speak guy, that he comes
through, you know, as a real person. ... I would say that's the biggest
(stereotype), yeah.’  Now, THERE'S my idea of a great headline:  ‘Daley says
Gore 'just a boring stiff.’  I'm telling you, no Republican could have done
more damage to Al Gore in one interview than Bill Daley did yesterday.”

- Rich Galen, “Mullings,” 7/12/00

*********************
Houston, We Have a Problem

“Teroy Vance, owner of a McDonald's that was almost robbed Wednesday night,
praised his employee for shooting two armed robbers. Thursday, Vance is faced
with having to fire him.  Willis Lee, a janitor at the McDonald's at 5301
East Freeway, shot the suspects as they were holding up a cashier. It is
against McDonald's policy for employees to carry weapons.  Vance said he was
glad that Lee used his gun against the thieves.  Police identified two of the
three suspects as Clarence Davis Winslow and Timothy Lee Martin. The third
suspect is still on the loose.  Because of their gunshot wounds, Winslow and
Martin ran to a nearby apartment complex and called for an ambulance. They
are in fair condition at area hospitals. Vance told News2Houston that he was
just leaving around 11 p.m. when he heard gunshots coming from inside his
McDonald's.  Vance and the other employees are calling Lee a hero.”

- click2houston, 6/29/00

“A McDonalds' janitor who shot two robbers at a northeast Houston restaurant
was fired for breaking the hamburger chain's rules about carrying weapons at
work.  It is against McDonald's policy for employees to possess guns on the
restaurant's property.  Willis Lee was touted as a hero after he kept the
robbery suspects from robbing and shooting McDonald's employees and patrons.
Three men carrying rifles entered the McDonald's on Lockwood Drive on June 26
and held a cashier at gunpoint. Lee followed the three men and shot two of
them. One suspect is still on the loose.  Two of the suspects were identified
as Clarence Davis Winslow and Timothy Lee Martin. Both men were taken to area
hospitals and were charged with aggravated robbery.”

- click2houston.com, 7/3/00

*********************
For Want of a Gun, Lives Were Lost

“Regarding the gun-toting janitor in Houston:  I live in the Chicago suburbs.
In January, 1993, seven service employees at a Browns Chicken in Palatine
(another suburb) were herded into the back room and killed.  No one has ever
been arrested in the case.  If one of the people had a gun on their person,
the cops wouldn't still be looking for the killer(s).”

- GOPN&V reader Donna W., 7/12/00

“Yep, Chuck, you have the (McDonald’s janitor) story about right. I have
launched an official boycott at my site, on the premise that the McDonald's
organization does not value its employees, and would rather they die, as five
of them did in New York, than defend themselves, as happened in Houston. I
find frankly nothing more despicable in a company than that they consider
their labor's very lives expendable.”

- GOPN&V reader Liz Michael, 7/12/00

“I seem to recall that in the late 70's or early 80's, a nutcase with a rifle
shot up a McDonald's restaurant in San Ysidro, CA.  I believe he shot at
upwards of thirty people, and killed on the order of ten or twenty (some of
them children) before the police got him.  Imagine -- if someone had been
armed and ready to respond at the San Ysidro McDonald's twenty-odd years ago,
a lot of innocent people might still be alive, a lot of families would still
be intact, and those children who were killed might today be parents
themselves...”

- GOPN&V reader John W. Walker, 7/12/00

*********************
How Filling a Quota Penalized America

“President Reagan appointed Justice Sandra Day O'Connor (to the Supreme
Court) in 1981 not because she respected the Constitution more than herself,
but because she is a woman.  America has paid the price.  She led the way in
re-writing the First Amendment to ban not a narrow establishment of religion,
but a broad endorsement of religion in public life.  She pioneered the
current regime of abortion regulation by persuading her colleagues to make up
new standards not based on the Constitution but on how she thinks the
abortion issue should be handled.  Choosing someone more humble before the
Constitution, willing to remain its servant rather than becoming its master,
would have produced far different results today.”

- Tom Jipping, Free Congress Foundation, 7/12/00

*********************
21 Reasons Why English Is Hard to Learn

1)    The bandage was wound around the wound.
2)    The farm was used to produce produce.
3)    The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
4)    We must polish the Polish silverware.
5)    He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6)    The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
7)    Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to
present the present.
8)    A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
9)    When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10)   I did not object to the object.
11)   The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
12)   There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
13)   They were too close to the door to close it.
14)   The buck does funny things when the does are present.
15)   A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
16)   To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
17)   The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
18)   After a number of injections my jaw got number.
19)   Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
20)   I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
21)   How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?

- Forwarded by a GOPN&V reader

be covered...

*  Volunteers - How to Find ‘Em/How Not to Lose ‘Em
*  Delivering Your Campaign Message Using the Mail
*  Dealing With the Media

Las Vegas:  Tuesday, July 18 at 6:30 p.m.  Embassy Suites Hotel on Swenson

Reno:  Wednesday, July 19 at 4:30 p.m.  Airport Hotel at the Reno airport.
2nd floor.

Salt Lake/Provo:  Thursday, July 20 at 6:00 p.m.  C-Four’s corporate offices
in Provo.  For directions, call 801-373-4735.

************************
Help Spread the Word

If you know someone who does not receive our FREE News & Views briefings,
send their e-mail address to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
————————————————————

************************************
POLITICAL E-CLASSIFIEDS
************************************
News & Views has a subscriber base of Republican activists, political leaders
and elected officials of over 8,500 ... and growing each day.  If you have a
service, product, web site, or event that you want advertised to a national
audience of stalwart Republicans, give us a shout.  e-Classifieds start as
low as $30 for 30 days.  Go to:  http://www.chuckmuth.com/ads.htm for
complete rates and additional information.

*  HOW TO RAISE ALL THE MONEY YOU’LL NEED FOR YOUR CAMPAIGN.  New “Campaigns
& Politics” newsletter devoted to getting you more votes, more money and more
volunteers.  Check out the 3 most recent back-issues and find out how to
avoid the biggest communications blunder afflicting most campaigns today -
and how to put extra $$$ into your campaign bank account immediately.  Just
go to:  http://www.chuckmuth.com for your FREE look at this “must have” tool
for every winning campaign.

*  ARENA COMMUNICATIONS is the only GOP direct mail firm to help defeat 3
Congressional Democrats during the last two cycles (only 4 were defeated
nationally).  Check out www.winningmail.com or call 801-595-8339.

*  In 1998, CONQUEST COMMUNICATIONS & DATA helped candidates and state
parties win from Alaska to Florida, from Massachusetts to California.  This
year, let Conquest help you win with a message-driven tele-contact strategy.
www.conquestcd.org

*  See Lew Rockwell's "True Republicans Don't Love the Bomb"
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_rockwell/20000601_xclro_true_repub.shtm
Keep up with http://antiwar.com and http://againstbombing.com  --Join other
Conservatives / Libertarians against Washington's War Party & Republican
Congress Tax Collectors for the Warfare State.

*  New Automated Home Business.  Quickly earn a full-time income, no selling,
unlimited income.
 Visit http://www.retirequickly.com/69157 to see and hear complete
presentation.

*  THE GOVT RACKET 2000 by Martin Gross @ $8  (retails for $12.50).  If you
only read one book per year about the Federal Govt, this is the one!  This
294 page paperback is must reading for anyone who wants to see how our
federal govt really works.  Chapter 3:  The Budget - The Surplus That Wasn't
is especially recommended.    SPECIAL June/July bonus:  FREE PIG BOOK 2000
with all orders.  The PIG BOOK documents pork in the federal 2000 budget.
It's THE BOOK WASHINGTON DOESN'T WANT YOU TO READ.  To order:  snailmail $8
to:  Taxpayers Network, W67 N222 Evergreen Blvd #202, Cedarburg, WI
53012-2645.

* LYN NOFZIGER'S NEW BOOK - UNBRIDLED JOY - available from online bookstores
or direct from the publisher. E-mail orders sent first class, freight free,
billed upon delivery. $14.00. Quantity discounts available.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*  Picture Perfect Campaigns.  The nation's leading provider of voter contact
mail for Republican candidates.  Producing the most dynamic and talked about
campaign mail, Picture Perfect has helped elect hundreds of Republicans on
tight budgets.  Picture Perfect is a turnkey direct mail provider for all
levels of campaigns.  They offer full creative, printing and mailhouse
services for political mail.  Because of their high year-round production of
direct mail, they offer significant savings on four-color mail.  Visit their
web site at http://www.ppc2win.com or call (800) 730-3116 for samples and
information.  Mention GOP News & Views and you will receive 1,000 FREE
brochures with any order of 10,000 or more pieces.

*  4 FREE ISSUES of the Washington Times National Weekly Edition.  The only
daily newspaper in the nation with the courage to cover news honestly -
without the liberal spin.  The National Weekly Edition brings it all right to
your door every week!  Try it FREE!  No risk.  No cost.  No obligation.  Call
1-800-363-9118 and just mention “Express Code 2855.”

Published by:  C-Four Communications
Chuck Muth, Editor
3549 N. University, Suite 300
Provo, UT  84604

*******************
A vote for Bush or Gore is a vote to continue Clinton policies!
A vote for Buchanan is a vote to continue America!
Therefore a vote for Gore or Bush is a wasted vote for America!
Don't waste your vote!  Vote for Patrick Buchanan!

Today, candor compels us to admit that our vaunted two-party system is a
snare and a delusion, a fraud upon the nation. Our two parties have become
nothing but two wings of the same bird of prey...
Patrick Buchanan

screeds are unwelcomed. Substancenot soap-boxingplease!  These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright fraudsis used politically by different groups with