> Yadda yadda yadda...funny how some very good journalists who have no great
> love for the Clintons and have written myopics on this subject found NO
> EVIDENCE that this statement was made.
> Funny too that the alleged recipient of this "slur" doesn't even seem to know
> who the Jew in his family is...only that it's a generation or two ago...and
> that, according to court documents this "victim" suffered a stroke that has
> rendered him forgetful and dependent on narcotic painkillers...hardly a
> reliable source.
>
> Bill.

I saw the guy on TV. Didn't seem like he was "brain damaged" to me.
What about his wife and the other witness, standing a few feet away behind
the office door? He claimed that Her Highness Hilliary yelled so loud "It
rattled the door."

I guess we must take the word of Hillary (the magic billing papers gal, the $1000
to $100,000 commodity trader gal) and the soon to be disbarred, admitted serial
perjurious liar "Billy Bob" Clinton over those 3 imperfect witnesses.

Absolutely astounding to me that there are so many dozens and dozens of folks
(mostly all Democrats) from the Clinton Past who are Total Liars, most who worked
for the Clintons and were close associates of Clinton. At the very least, the
Clintons have kept some pretty strange company over these many years.

As my pretty smart ole Mom says: "You are judged by the company you keep.'

(Thank God she doesn't know I subscribe to this list).

OTOH, I doubt Hilliary is "anti semiic" - no more then a Banshee can be anti semitic.

I am sure her Politico - Pathic mentality is an Equal Opportunity Hater.
flw