Interesting story of the Unicorn Ira Einhorn - who had connections even
unto the Shah of Iran.

When I wrote a relative to inquire about anothr individual I was told to
read the book The Unicorn; today I wonder why someone at Redstone
Arsenal who had worked with von Braun, would even be interested in the
Unicorn.

Einhorn was friend to Shah of Iran, a Nobel Peace Award winner, and
Beardon of Huntsville, ALA who questions the weather modification
program.

My interest was in the weather modification program - and then, as
usual, was warned off.

So this was in or about mid 1980 period, or little later....recently
this man has been brought back for trial - but he eluded police for a
long period of time.

Whoever he is, he sure was on a list and anyone connected to him even
remotely, was considered suspect at that time.

Makes some good reading for those who are interested in conspiracy  -
who was the Unicorn really ???

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy

A. Saba