from:
http://www.newsmakingnews.com/vmriconpatriotphoney.htm
Click Here: <A HREF="http://www.newsmakingnews.com/vmriconpatriotphoney.htm">Q
UOTE</A>
-----

THE BAYCITIES OBSERVER
Virginia McCullough
"Have I missed the  mark, or, like a true archer,  do I strike my mark?
Or am I a prophet of lies, a babbler from door to door?"
                                                      Cassandra, as reported
by Agamemnon
© 2000 Virginia McCullough. All Rights Reserved. Use only with written
permission.

PROPHET,  PATRIOT,  PLAYER,  OR PHONY?
In November of 1990, I received a call from Bill Hamilton, the owner of the
Inslaw Corporation.  Inslaw was, at that time, involved in a nasty legal
fight with the Department of Justice over allegations that the Department of
Justice had stolen Inslaw's proprietary software called "Promis[e]"  One of
the chief witnesses in the case was a mysterious genius named Michael J.
Riconosciuto.  Riconosciuto was preparing a declaration to submit in the
Inslaw case; he was receiving threats from Department of Justice officials if
he filed his statement with the court.  Hamilton was aware that I had
researched the Riconosciuto family connections in the State of California.
He wanted background information on his star witness.

In January of 1991, Riconosciuto filed his declaration and he was immediately
arrested and jailed on drug charges in the State of Washington.  The
prosecutor in this drug case was Michael T. Hurley whose name also surfaces
in the downing of Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland in December of 1988.
Hamilton wanted to know if I would accept collect calls from Riconosciuto
while he remained in jail in Washington.  I told him I would and so began,
what Riconosciuto calls, "the great adventure"

Riconosciuto asked me if I had a fax machine; I replied in the affirmative
and he requested that I keep it fully loaded with paper.  The first fax I
received simply stated, "Welcome to the adventure".  The second fax was
signed by "Ray Lavas" and contained a fax number to respond to if I had
questions.  Over the next four months my fax machine spat out over 2500 pages
of documents independently confirming what Riconosciuto told me in many tape
recorded conversations.

Reporters dealing with a wide array of subjects called me constantly, telling
me that Riconosciuto had asked them to call.  Suddenly I was receiving a fast
track education on satanic cults, small arms trafficking, the covert use of
Indian reservations nationwide, bio-mass burning plants, "Trojan horses"
installed in computers, the Nixon/Reagan/Bush mafia, money laundering through
the national HUD agency, the CIA/mafia bust out of savings and loans, sexual
slaves used to compromise power mongers, Vietnam drug money laundered to CIA
banks, fuel explosives, [and] chemical and biological warfare weapons.  When
fellow reporters questioned the reality of Riconosciuto's statements, I would
convey their doubt.  Within hours more documents would arrive that would
verify the truth of his allegations.

When Riconosciuto made allegations that the United States had developed a
gene specific biological warfare weapon that could be used to eliminate
specific races, he was laughed at by the few reporters still contacting him.
By this time few journalists could afford his collect calls from jail;  fewer
still considered the story important.  Most correspondents considered him
crazy or a pathological liar.  They had bought the government line. No one
thought his story about biological weapons was true.

Then my fax machine spat out  a two page letter dated January 20, 1983
addressed to Dr. Harry Fair of Tactical Technology in Arlington, Virginia.
The letter was signed by CIA operative John P. Nichols (Who is Nichols? Click
p. 1, Click p.2, Click p.3.) and was on the letterhead of Cabazon Arms, a
joint venture between the small Cabazon Band of Mission Indians and the giant
Wackenhut Security firm of Coral Gables, Florida often called the CIA's
CIA.   In page one, paragraph two, the following statement:

"On February 15, 1983, I will be forwarding to you a unique list of agents
and production techniques related to biological warfare.  The Stormont
Laboratories, Inc. business plan I mailed you was to prepare you for what we
are sending you in this area.  Their products could be utilized in small
countries bordering Albania or large countries bordering the Soviet Union.
You will be amazed at the scope."  Click to read entire letter.

Once again Riconosciuto had proven himself to be a "mystery wrapped in an
enigma."  His gene specific biological warfare weapons story was confirmed
eight years after he made his allegations.

Riconosciuto made so many strange declarations that the majority of media
employees eventually gave up trying to prove or disprove his stories.  As the
months passed  and 1991 began to fade away so too did the interest in this
jailed genius.  The only reporter who remained intensely interested in the
Riconosciuto story was the first reporter on the case, Jos. "Danny"
Casolaro.  Casolaro was a handsome man in his thirties who had tracked
Riconosciuto all over California, Oregon and Washington as he investigated
the Inslaw case.  Casolaro spooked Riconosciuto; Casolaro called Riconosciuto
"Danger Man".

The Great Adventure ended for my friend and fellow journalist, Danny
Casolaro,  in August of 1991. The ever-expanding story he titled "The
Octopus" had killed him.  Casolaro was executed in a classic CIA "wet
operation"; his arms were sliced to the bone many times, he was stripped
naked, placed in a bathtub of warm water to facilitate rapid bleeding,
drugged and allowed to bleed to death.  This style of eliminating enemies of
the CIA was also used in the attempted assassination of Ron Rewald, figure
head of the failed CIA bank, "Bishop, Baldwin, Rewald, Dillingham and Wong".

I knew and trusted Danny Casolaro; but who was our mutual source Casolaro
called "Danger Man".  Was Michael J. Riconosciuto a Prophet, a Patriot, a
Player or a Phony?
Simultaneously with Danny's death, I received a lengthy essay obviously
composed and typed by Riconosciuto duringhis imprisonment.

In light of the recent stories about the suicide of Dr. Larry C. Ford in
Orange County, California, the attempted murder of his business associate,
James Patrick Riley, and Ford's alleged involvement with biotechnology
warfare weaponry in South Africa, it is timely to post this essay in its
entirety.  The essay which follows might allow each individual to make up
their own mind about Michael J. Riconosciuto.  Click to read Michael
Riconosciuto's essay.
Virginia McCullough © 2000

=====
ESSAY BY MICHAEL RICONOSCIUTO
"August 11, 1991
It has occurred to me, sitting here over the past five minutes, thinking how
to begin this letter, because there are so many varies, yet relevant, avenues
to explore.  So, perhaps it will be best to begin with my own
preoccupations... concerns which drive to the heart of democratic principles
presumably engendered within our Democratic Republic.

Our great Democratic Republic is under assault by incredible forces of power
mongering elitists, driven by coalitions of extreme personal wealth and
various institutions.

My own personal pre-occupation of certain 'institutionalisms' has been
following the unbelievable course of  "AIDS"....as it germinated from mere
rumors and whisperings within select communities most devastated; as
conscious appeals were made to those persons most disenfranchised, who
unwittingly gave themselves over to freely participate in a noble cause so
that, ostensibly, a vaccine for Hepatitis-B could be developed.

For them, for those persons who so generously gave of their trust, that noble
cause was to become their own hellish nightmare of duplicity, deceit, lies
and ongoing cover-ups.
In 1978 [and] 1979, in New York and New Jersey, government sponsored
campaigns began to enlist those persons, only young males, from gay
communities to donate their blood.  They were told that their blood was
needed so that a vaccine against Hepatitis-B could be developed.

Only highly sexually active young males, those who admitted to having many
sexual partners, were chosen to participate....which seems medically
inappropriate at best given that those who have many sexual partners will
tend to have had more sexually (and other) transmitted diseases
(statistically inferred).  From the very initial stages of those Hepatitis-B
vaccine trials there were tainted and very poor medical
parameters/procedures/guidelines.

In 1978 [and] 1979, in New York and New Jersey, immediately medical doctors
began to tabulate many deaths; so many deaths of such young men who otherwise
would be in the prime years of physical health.  Finally those doctors began
to hear from one another, and they knew that they were witnessing the
'outbreak' of an unprecedented epidemic in young men.  In fact some medical
doctors were already then calling `pandemic' in its apparent scope and
immediacy.

Several years later, as those Hepatitis-B vaccine trials moved on to other
cities, on to San Francisco and Los Angeles, targeting those areas which had
hard-won political inroads into the mainstream, so likewise moved the most
curious and highly suspect epidemiology.  Most contagious diseases, no matter
the manner of transmission, do not move so neatly, jumping `cross country'
and targeting young males aged 20 to 40.

In San Francisco and Los Angeles there were even companies which would pay
fairly substantial sums of money to those gay males to sell their blood
(upwards to $50 per visit).... but those ADVERTISED appeals were to be only
seen in gay oriented community papers....those ads were NEVER to be seen in
mainstream newspapers soliciting heterosexually active donors.

Even after medical doctors had tabulated and confirmed that deaths of young
gay males in New York and New Jersey, notably after 1978, early in 1979,
which medically inferred that a horrendous "outbreak" of some sort had
started, the NEW YORK TIMES did not deem that newsworthy for over TWO YEARS!
Now, the revisionists constantly print that the CDC identified "AIDS"
(resulting from some weird virus).  In 1981-- which infers that "AIDS" began
in 1981, but which totally avoids medical doctors diagnosing the epidemic in
1979 and 1979 from data available in New York and New Jersey.

Time and time again you will read in the newspapers various articles which
point to the CDC revelation of 1981.  This has been intentionally done to
obscure the obvious medical relevance of the beginnings of those Hepatitis-B
vaccine trials and the state of "AIDS" and various issues of diseases (here
is the United States), which was 1978 and 1979.

This information is not idle speculation, it can be confirmed from a host of
varies sources, notably the magnum opus, the book aptly titled "AIDS AND THE
DOCTORS OF DEATH" by Dr. Alan Cantwell, MC, who practices at Long Beach
Memorial Hospital, underscores the awesome relevancy of those Hepatitis-B
vaccine trials.  "AIDS" and various issues of diseases, starting in New York
and New Jersey in 1978 and 1979.

The very title, "AIDS AND THE DOCTORS OF DEATH" is a direct indictment, an
incredibly powerful accusation against the medical community at large, a
scoring attack against the AMA [American Medical Association] which has
allowed itself to get in bed with politicos who have extraordinary vicious,
hidden agendas which are being implemented right and left all over the fact
of America today.

The extent of "AIDS" as poor science, or as intentionally lacking of proper
scientific procedures, has been so massive as to implicate "AIDS" "science"
to the extraordinary scientific delusions of Lysenkoism (the debunked theory
of genetic transmission of applied characteristics).  If not as massive as
Lysenkoism, certainly it is just as POLITICALLY engendered, and perhaps even
more ominous in that it has sustained such support without virtue of any real
identifiable theory.

The theories of "AIDS" origination are fairly obviously POLITICALLY
motivated.  At the beginning, the accusatory nature of academicians of
science was extraordinary as they constantly sought to identify a sexual
preference as the immediate cause of "AIDS".  That is, that somehow "AIDS"
had resulted from over sexual activity of those homosexually active.  Drugs
and booze and all sorts of other abuses were being focused upon.

Then "AIDS" was theorized as being caused by mutant microbes intent in the
African greenback monkey; which provided a nifty obscuring of various
relevant information which directly implicates species cross-over from
cattle.  Nevertheless, origins from deepest, darkest Africa got constant
media play for many years -- radio, TV, magazines, newspapers, special
printings, etc.

A most telling mark of "AIDS" is still being well hidden, variously obscured,
because it threatens to topple all of the non-sense, non science that "AIDS"
has become as a result of POLITICAL machinations.  That most telling mark has
been the species cross-over from cattle and sheep, as CRYPTOPORIDIOSIS.
Prior to "AIDS" inoculations and various issues of diseases,
crypotosporidiosis was a very rare cattle affliction which causes relentless
diarrhea.
Subsequent to those Hepatitis-B vaccine trials, which were only tried on
young gay males, cryptosporidiosis was being diagnosed in those same young
gay males, and their sexual partners.  Cryptosporidiosis, which causes
relentless diarrhea, is the result of cryptosporidium microbes.  Very few
authors will even publicly discuss the awesome medical ramifications of
cryptosporidiosis!

Randy Shilts did attempt to bring that information to the public, but for
various reasons he chooses NOT to mention that cryptosporidiosis was being
diagnosed in 1978 and 1979 in New York and New Jersey; so perhaps for
"preservation" Shilts chooses to obscure that data by telling the public, at
least, that the only way to have proper diagnoses of cryptosporidium was to
have the ARMY take care of it.  Read the book, "AND THE BAND PLAYED ON" and
you will see the clues he provides, anyway, and how he strangely words things
about cattle.

There is no known cure for cryptosporidiosis, neither for cattle, nor now in
humans.  How did cryptosporidiosis make the species cross-over (if that is
the case), and certainly don't you think that requires scientific
investigation, as most proper scientific endeavors deal with first things
first?  Only within the past eighteen months have there been very small
articles willing to discuss cryptosporidiosis----but NO articles tell
ANYTHING truly relevant, though there are several planted articles which will
seek to obscure its relevancy and dire implications.

Dr. Strecker, MD, micro-biologist, practices in Los Angeles [and] met Dr.
Cantwell in San Diego for the first time through a mutual friend, and
discussed with a small group the bio-warfare implications of "AIDS" as it
morphologically relates to bovine leukemia virus COMBINED with visna virus
(of sheep).  Dr. Strecker finally convinced an incredulous and refuting Dr.
Cantwell to investigate his findings....and finally Cantwell, who had
previously written about "AIDS" was convinced that yes, "AIDS" was terribly
related to cover-ups dealing with bio-warfare research.

Dr. Cantwell was stunned to find that the more he investigated, the more he
realized how horrendous are the "AIDS" implications.  Among many other
authors referenced, he underscores the relevancy of  "A HIGHER FORM OF
KILLING" by Jeremy Paxman [and Robert Morris].

"A HIGHER FORM OF KILLING", (1982), by Jeremy Paxman and Robert Harris,
discusses the horrible realities of chemical and biological warfare.

"During the 1960's, the Army's biological warfare program was largely geared
to DNA and "gene splicing" research.  In the late 60's [President] Nixon
renounced germ warfare, except for "medical defensive warfare."  This
"defensive" research continues to the present time, and primarily centers
around vaccine development and the genetic engineering of infectious agents
capable of infecting large masses of people.  "Under order from R. Nixon in
1971, A LARGE PART OF THE ARMY'S BIOLOGICAL WARFARE UNIT WAS TRANSFERRED TO
THE NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE (NCI)."

This letter, by necessity, presumes that much of the information is partly
known......... that is, it would take too much detailing of so MANY vital
facts, tangentially or directly related, to underscore the following
implications, because an over-view is difficult to convey, especially when
that covers so many various books, magazines, newspaper articles, etc. etc.,
et al; but there will be an attempt to list several other books which have
direct/indirect correlations.
The very contrivance of AIDS is related to subtle psychological conditioning,
mass psychology (English speaking peoples).  AIDS is not merely a little
constructed acronym; as the verbal communication of "AIDS" has subtle
psychological dissonance, subtle, but the effects can be profound.

George Orwell spoke of the necessity for sophisticates to be careful in
allowing government to manipulate language, especially quickly changing the
meaning of words or phrases, as the political ramifications can be extremely
powerful.  He felt modern society needed to be especially vigilant in dealing
with the political realities of New speak.  Likewise, similar sentiments were
expressed by Wittgenstein, a cutting edge philosopher/linguist, who stated
that all words have emotional counterparts.

Read George Orwell's "1984" and "ANIMAL FARM"..... the political realities of
Big Brother (computer records of banking/telephone/electronic
snoops/monitoring of phone conversations are beyond belief....even the recent
BCCI bank scandal has briefly mentioned this re: political interest of bank
records), and the much un-appreciated scope of "AIDS".

"AIDS" as a contrived acronym has little to do with medical science --- it
was politically designed to create subtle psychological dissonance.  Read the
definition of the first word of "AIDS"--ACQUIRED, and think about what is
states.  ACQUIRE: 1. to get or gain by one's own efforts of actions, 2. to
get possession of: get as one's own.  When medically speaking of a disease,
generally the term CONTRACTED is used, which implies a lessening, not a gain,
and also generally implies convolution.  ACQUIRED implies some sort of
conscious volitional act, as recipient.

Prior to the artificial construct of AIDS, as an acronym, 'aids' and 'aides'
had a totally different welcome appreciation as most beneficial, or benign,
as one would hear those words  One does not hear 'aids' and 'aides' in quite
the same emotional response now that AIDS was contrived.  Mass psychology of
language is the essential thought of Orwell's New speak: but few can really
appreciate the subtleties.

Possibly you saw the movie on TV, "Endangered Species" (which had a different
title in movie theaters several years ago).  Well, that movie tried to tell
people things....but apparently no one cared to investigate things about
those thousands of cattle mutilations, subsequent development of a
bio-warfare germ, subsequent efforts to publicly test the deadly microbe by
approaching those who are already greatly oppressed (so that they won't be
missed once things really get rolling).  Also a TV mini-series, "Favored Son"
tried to discuss the political realities of (bio-warfare) poisons made so
obscure that no-one will guess that political enemies will be eliminated,
because how will a deadly virus be traced.

If you think that is more "Hollywood" sci-fi stuff then you haven't read AIDS
AND THE DOCTORS OF DEATH, and A HIGHER FORM OF KILLING.  The facts will
astound.
In September 1976, in OUI magazine, THE MUTILATION MYSTERY, by Ed Sanders,
discusses, "during the past three years more than 1500 cattle in 22 states
have been killed and mutilated, their blood drained and selected organs
removed with surgical precision.  Suspects range from satanic cultists to
government researchers."  The article places the hammer squarely on the head
of secret government operatives, using Satanists as covers, using government
vehicles which could be inspected by any local police jurisdiction because
those huge vans had government seals (of NSA?, CIA?, NAVAL INTELLIGENCE?,
ARMY?,  AF?) implying TOP SECURITY.  The article discusses a vast amount re:
various microbes, clostridium sordeli: mutated virus by chemicals, radiation,
ultraviolet light, other agents, "talk.... that the mucous membranes of a
cow's eye possess properties similar to the mucous membrane of a particular
race."  Besides Satanists, other covers used UFOs as the source of cattle
mutilations.  UFOs, Druid Space Brothers, thirsty for cow blood is quite a
story to swallow.  All sorts of misleading information, as in, official
policies of disinformation, as one thinks of the CIA, or NSA.

Presently, the military is designing a computer which will be capable of
monitoring tens of thousands of phone calls in the U.S. (per hour?), and so
it would seem people should ask themselves where will those systems be used,
and just who will be the potential enemies here in the United States?

It seems that is this new computer age, it will be possible to monitor and
record those conversations deemed "worthy", so that a near instantaneous
reading can be had on the nation's pulse at nearly any given moment, to
identify trends, derive statistical data in various locales on the nation,
derive national opinion moods, and, of course, among others, potentially
identify dissenters/dissidents.

Some may be familiar with the phrase, The Big Lie, which efficacy was
espoused in Hitler's MEIN KAMPF.  Nearly everything that the public has heard
on the socio-political level of "AIDS" has aspects of The Big Lie.  After
collating the information provided by Drs. Cantwell and Strecker in AIDS AND
THE DOCTORS OF DEATH, A HIGH FORM OF KILLING, THE MUTILATION MYSTERY, and
various other books/sources, the only reasonable conclusion is that "AIDS"
was created in the U.S. bio-warfare labs, that it was introduced to select
groups (who have had very little voice in participatory democracy), that
"AIDS" is being used as a political weapon to silence dissidents, that "AIDS"
has been introduced to third world countries (probably through small pox
inoculations per a report by Pierce Wright on the staid LONDON TIMES, as
noted by Rappoport in the U.S., and that news is being killed by our medias),
that "AIDS" represents many things on many different levels and has been used
in many foreign countries for POPULATION CONTROL, that "AIDS" is being used
to control sexual mores in this country.

"AIDS" incorporates the most vile form of power mongering; it was not created
in a vacuum.  It is representative of an on-going pervasive ideology of
various institutions in this country which are elitist, racist and will stop
at nothing to implement a NATIONAL SECURITY STATE.

We do not have any semblance to correct balance of power.  The Executive,
along with all the cowboys, have been slowly tampering with the JUDICIAL at
various levels.  The Judicial is not fairly dealing with cases being
presented by the Christic Institute --- refusing to hear motions which will
un-ravel all the sordid things involving drugs for armaments, drug moneys
floating the banking system which is already bankrupt and is already an
enormous Ponzi scheme duping all of us; BCCI [is] just another one of the
grand schemes used to launder wealth and power by our CIA.  CIA involvement
on international drug networks, written in THE POLITICS OF HEROIN IS SOUTH
EAST ASIA; THE CRIMES OF PATRIOTS, a true tale of dope, dirty money, and the
CIA by Jonathan Kwitny; THE UNDERGROUND EMPIRE by James Mills discusses where
crimes and government embrace, especially in drug  cults/empires (banks, etc.
etc.).

Perhaps you listened to the Iran/Contra hearings: whenever a discussion was
to occur re: drugs-for-armaments, the microphones went dead, and private
hearings were held, because the American public was deemed too sensitive to
know the truth.

Many are now publicly stating, from judges to professionals to everyday
citizens, that we are presently marching down the road to a NATIONAL SECURITY
STATE.  There are signs all around.  Our government has allowed, has promoted
nefarious associations, all in the name of Business/Internation- alism,
on-going for many years, especially noteworthy within the music industry
promoting drugs.  THE POLITICS OF HEROIN IN SOUTH EAST ASIA written so long
ago --- and lately some of that is being made public by Col. Bo Gritz (re:
The Golden Triangle).

What NATIONAL SECURITY STATE?  Now searches are being allowed on all public
transportation, and identification is also being requested.  Various road
blocks are being tried in various parts of the country, SUBTLY, to CONDITION
people to accepting police looking for this or that, looking for drugs,
looking for drunk drivers.  Now in Paramount, CA, (Los Angeles Times, August
9, 1991, Roadblocks To Curb Gangs Will Be Set Up In Paramount, California),
the police, er, ah, SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT state that this will allow them
greater monitoring of gangs, and besides they will publicly publish where
they will be, and allow motorists the option to turn-off so that they don't
need to encounter the deputies.  Is that crazy?  So what is actually taking
place?  A precedent, and a conditioning, so that common citizens will get
conditioned to accepting roadblocks, questions of identity, and on public
transportation, searches, etc.  Why would gangs accept going through
roadblocks?  How will that possibly control them?  In other cities the
roadblocks are stationary devices, so that motorists cannon have complete
access to public roads.

The roadblocks are merely a minor impediment for assuring that gang members
will ensure a siege mentality, because they most certainly will find other
avenues upon which to impact their reigns of terror, and drive-by shootings,
and neighborhood (political) upheaval.  The gangs will merely come to play
the game of avoiding roadblocks; but, meanwhile, a siege mentality will
ensure that they really are in control, as other common law abiding citizens
will need to negotiate the roadblocks.  Meanwhile, the egos of gangs members
are fed, and the conditioning is made every more ripe for instituting a
NATIONAL SECURITY STATE.

As gangs are so often associated with criminal activity of car thefts,
burglaries, robberies, DRUG DEALING, extortion, common thievery, vandalism,
graffiti vandalism, political up-upheaval and social unrest, disturbance of
the peace, fear mongering and intimidation against common law abiding
citizens, and DRIVE-BY SHOOTINGS (which often times claim the lives of
innocents, young and old), my thinking is that a more rational course of
action which could be much more effective in terms of dissuading gang
membership (immediately), is to enforce provisions for control under the RICO
Act.

Those known and so identified as gang members (by photos and fingerprints)
would be required to have their personal vehicles identified by LARGE VISIBLE
NUMBERS on door panels (painted) and large easily readable signs front and
read, and if their vehicles are ever seen without those numbers on display
the police could automatically charge them with criminal activity and
confiscate their vehicles.

In other words, place the onus of responsibility for their criminal gang
associations/activity upon them, and make them responsible for ALWAYS having
their numbers prominently displayed on their vehicles.  Similar programs have
worked against stemming drunk driver's irresponsibility by having them so
identified.

Should the gang members refuse to have his CALLING NUMBERS placed on his
vehicle, then his only option would be for him to have his vehicle
confiscated under provisions/enforcement of the RICO Act.  The various
advantages to having those vehicles identified by community neighborhoods,
and the police, are obvious.

Perhaps you may be familiar with the so-called Guardian Angels --- who were
thrown out of New York, as the Chief of Police did not welcome their presence
in that city.  Recently we saw the Guardian Angels passing out flyers,
collecting donations in Beverly Hills, California, --- collecting right on
the street, as the signal had somehow malfunctioned during heavy traffic on a
Friday night.  The police made no effort to remove them.  The Guardian Angels
have also been seen marching two by two late at night in many city
residential communities.  Some will observe that the Guardian Angels serve
another general purpose of conditioning people to uniformed presence day and
night, even apart from the posse comitatus atmosphere created by citizen law
enforcement or citizen vigilantes (not the same thing as neighborhood watch
groups, necessarily).

Thinking people have observed at the dramatic statement ushered in with
Bush's New World Order, which started off with such a big bang, and that
probably a mere 100,000 civilians, men and women and children as brown
skinned people of Iraq won't be around to help us all appreciate its legacy.
But, then, what with no need of our military to discuss enemy body counts, we
have seemingly taken the enemy with few casualties (on both sides, except for
the civilians).  How remarkable!

Some, do, however, find just a little critical value in reminding the world
of the ventures of Pax Romana, and how might Pax Americana be seen?  Perhaps
Eisenhower summed it best in his parting speech to the United States as he
dramatically emphasized the dangers of encouraging an economy, a people's
becoming dependent upon the ever growing military industrial complex.

The United Nations has expressed its own concern about bombing a post
industrial nation back into the worst lot of third world nations; not to
mention the devastating ecological imbalance posed by hundreds of oil wells
darkening the skies.

Why the rush for Bush to declare his New World Order, which thus far does not
appear kinder and gentler to the Iraqis, at least, nor bode well for finding
other means to resolving global conflicts?  Are there hidden agendas?

As more people consider the realities of "AIDS", the political tool of "AIDS"
since its inception, design, implementation, and consider the global
consequences in-so-far as appreciating what geopolitics has in store, and
eventually familiarize themselves with the process of collating information
from varied sources, reading those books/articles which are especially
critical and informative about bio-warfare, then they can begin to
successfully challenge all of the Big Lies surrounding "AIDS" and various
issues of diseases.  It is no simple task.

Most Americans are in a complete state of disregard or willful ignorance
regarding all of the many corruptions slowly eroding the great principles of
our Democratic Republic... and most especially they refuse to see that
balance of power has been totally corrupted from wealthy elitists.

"AIDS" was not created in a vacuum....it is a direct result of elitism,
secretive abuses of power, racism, vicious ideologues (similar in scope to
Jesse Helms, William Dannemeyer, and a host of others, who take every
opportunity to beat their Bible on everyone), educated elitists, technocrats
(only doing their jobs), "medicine" without ethics being controlled by
pharmaceuticals, all sorts of sordid corruption, the vastness is beyond
belief.  "AIDS" touches so many different levels....as for instance, curious
weird alliances between a faction of militarists into and using Satanists and
drug cultists.

Re-read the article, THE MUTILATION MYSTERY by Ed Sanders, OUI Magazine
(September 1976), and then read the book, THE ULTIMATE EVIL by Maury Terry
(exposing some of the weird connections to drug cultists and Satanists who
are being apparently used as political tools by right wing militarists,
obliquely inferred).

If one considers that a bio-warfare weapon has been created in "AIDS" and
that Dr. Cantwell's book AIDS AND THE DOCTORS OF DEATH is taken to heart, and
appreciates the significance of those "experiments" of those Hepatitis-B
vaccine trials, and realizes that the government KNEW those "experiments"
were directly causing cancer deaths and spreading cancer death by virus
poisons concocted, then after the DENIAL is overcome, one must ask how has
this been so long ignored, and how has this information been kept from the
American public.

If one considers "merely" the enormous implications of how and why
cryptosporidiosis has been kept under wraps, one can begin to appreciate the
enormous power of our government to mislead when "necessary".

The WALL STREET JOURNAL, November 24, 1990, THE DEADLY CLOUD OVER SVERDLOVSK,
which was provided by our CIA as source, discusses the horrendous "accident"
of some sort of biological cloud, which primarily affected and killed many
men of healthy, young ages.  Read the article very carefully, and also read
the rather incredible "Analysis" of the adjacent article, Review and Outlook,
and ask yourselves if they had no one to inquire one word as to the
strangeness of our very own "AIDS" here is the good ole' U.S. of A.

The WALL STREET JOURNAL's November 28, 1990 article, THE DEADLY CLOUD OVER
SVERDLOVSK as provided so kindly by our very own CIA intelligence gathering,
should make freedom thinkers ever more provoked to know the sordid truths
surrounding "AIDS" and various issues of diseases: especially so given that
the adjoining article's perplexing "analysis" in the Review and Outlook.
Scientific fraud?  The intentionally misled readers will not see one word
raised about "AIDS", nor, of course, any public mention of CRYPTOSPORIDIOSIS
diagnosed here in the United States in so many of those afflicted with "AIDS"
and dying directly from the complications created by relentless diarrhea
(attributed to scientific ARMY analysis of the cryptosporidium microbe!)

The truth about "AIDS" and various issues of diseases will not be presented
with the INSTITUTIONALISM of main-stream medias.....as those medias receive
much of their direct financial backing from their advertising sponsors
(private well connected business concerns), and various government
programs/alliances.

If you, the reader, have had none of this material before, you will be facing
a probable personal DENIAL of this material because it can be over-whelming
at first consideration, especially if you have little prior knowledge to the
extent of INSTITUTIONALISMS (which may participate in cover ups that may
threaten to challenge their authority, or undermine their sacrosanct
territory).

Ignorance will not prove to be bliss when the NATIONAL SECURITY STATE comes
marching down the road.  In fact, there are many who are now publicly stating
Americans must be vigilant in exercising their freedoms of free speech and
free press, individually seeking to read all the books available, questioning
their local congressmen and senators, challenging the secret parallel
government which is trying at so many levels to topple our Democratic
Republic's balance of power mechanisms.

You have recently heard after recent window of war, that a New World Order is
sought, thought no definition seemed forthcoming, now was any presented.  So,
now we have the definition of the New World Order which was defined in
Germany.

ROADBLOCKS TO CURB GANGS TO BE SET UP IN PARAMOUNT!  Crime: checkpoints will
be similar to ones that target drunk drivers.  Civil Rights groups worry
about abuses ... as printed in the Los Angeles Times, Friday, August 9,
1991.... with very similar follow-up, martinets thinking hitting adjacent
communities, e.g. ----  Long Beach, etc.  How will a NATIONAL SECURITY STATE
try to condition people?

Why are ex-CIA officials now worried about on-going investigations of
Iran-Contra/Cocaine Connections?  Read Ex-CIA Officials To Help Fund The
Defense Of Iran-Contra Figures by David Johnston in the New York Times.  Will
Noriega ever get his say in a court of law?  Why has cocaine/armaments become
international business of quiet command?  What nefarious activities are
engendered by these sordid associations of our very own intelligence
community, which apparently has no accountability to United States citizens?
Why has the CIA been allowed to create spy networks here in the United States
against United States citizens?

The Orange County Register article dated August 14, 1991 entitled FEDERAL
PROBE URGED IN DEATH OF CONSPIRACY INVESTIGATOR: Report due today on man who
studied scandals in Bush, Reagan administrations, by John Farrell of the
Boston Globe.  [Investigative Reporter Joseph "Danny" Casolaro examined]
other sordid relationships of: BCCI (to Noriega, CIA);  the October Surprise
discussing Iran withholding hostage release for favored status for
Bush/Reagan preventing Carter from bringing hostages home;  the Justice
Department trickery in the INSLAW case (INSLAW designed software is designed
to keep track of law enforcement cases but is also being used to keep tabs on
POLITICAL DISSIDENTS here in the United States!); the Justice Department,
CIA, NSA, in various collusion; all sorts of banking and financial scandals,
whereby the same people are commonly associated (as Milken with so many,
Keating, et al).  The death of Danny Casolaro has apparently awakened some to
the gravity this nation faces in dealing with drug dealers, et al, under
quiet command well connected.

People have been showing up mysteriously dying since our own coup here in the
United States....just read all of the weird deaths associated with the JFK
assassination, and the many books which attempt to shed real light on this
on-going political assassination problem in the United States.  Read the
recent book CROSSFIRE (Ruby knew he was going to be injected with poison
cancer while in jail.  Ruby was well connected with underworld and government
intelligence operatives and local Dallas police).

But what are a few deaths, a dozen here, ten dozen there?  No one takes the
time to research any of it anyway.  Now we have had for over ten years a real
NAZI genocide with "AIDS", but no one really cares.  Ten thousand, or twenty
thousand, or fifty thousand, mostly young males who were homosexually active,
and have been subjected through clever campaigns of NAZI-TYPE GENOCIDE, but
still no one is caring to listen.

Read: AIDS AND THE DOCTORS OF DEATH, by Dr. Alan Cantwell, MC, and realize
that "AIDS" is not merely directed against political dissidents, or those
perceived to be dissidents, e.g. homosexually active men, not is "AIDS"
hysteria merely being shipped up by crazy fundamentalists who beat their
bibles on every pulpit and person passing by (as they are most assuredly used
by radical political elements hell bent on subverting Democratic Principles),
because, unfortunately, too many will see those things as disconnected,
unrelated matters, when in fact those seemingly unrelated events are being
used to cloud an even greater objective.

"AIDS" exists on so many levels.... POLITICAL, social, religious, perhaps
even environmental has been a concern of internationalists who would seek to
design such a biological poison.
What sort of "AIDS" and various issues of diseases may we be discussing
within the social medical-militaristic (bio-warfare) over-view of what it
properly takes to really see "AIDS" microbes in the scope of man-made
worldwide devastation of various eco-systems: forests polluted, rain forests
being destroyed daily without replacement, protective ozone layers being
depleted and shot full of holes (which will hence create conditions causing
proliferation of skin melanomas, unprecedented), irradiation of foods
(ostensibly for good purposes, but which causes severe subtle effects of
foods), polluted cisterns and underground water sources and
streams/rivers/lakes/oceans, and all major cities with airborne pollutants
depleting life sustaining oxygen, all major food production going to
agri-business international for BUSINESS and political trusts, third world
nations seeking industrialization and placing greater demands upon already
strained eco-systems.... all of that and much more so that human life can be
nourished and sustained.

English political economist, Thomas Malthus (1766-1834) theory that the
growing population of the world tends to increase faster than the food
supply, and that, unless birth is controlled, poverty and war must serve as a
"natural" restriction of the increase.  Of course, even the ancients
(predating Malthus) knew about poisons, used politically, and biological
plagues occurring naturally (though not understanding the 'biology' of the
plague)....and so even if poverty and war may not be 'natural', nevertheless
the political presumption would be given and promoted.  So that, even though
Malthus never saw the advances in agricultural production via powerful
machinery, and advances in irrigation systems, and advances in animal
husbandry (genetics), crops made resistant by genetics, chemical insecticides
(questionable), he would certainly appreciate the political climates which
would seek to justify newer sophisticated forms of killing, via biological
poisons fashioned to appear as an ageless plague, quite natural in appearing
to be natures (or even God's!) way of controlling population growth.

OVER-POPULATION may just be one of the primary objectives in the creation of
bio-warfare poisons which will selectively engage various third world
nations.  Take to heart the report written by Pierce Wright in the staid
London Times, which was reported here in the United States, in only select
"underground papers" (e.g. The Los Angeles Weekly) by Jon Rappoport, though
vastly suppressed in our main stream medias here.  Wright writes rightly so
that the spread of "AIDS" directly correlates with the injection of small-pox
vaccinations by the tens of thousands in those third world countries...and
should we accept the staid London Times, we can begin to appreciate the
awesome significance of "AIDS" as a created bio-warfare mechanism which has
been promoted and unleashed by chains of powerful institutions in the United
States well connected internationally, with an international organization WHO
(World Heath Organization) which sponsored those small-pox vaccinations.

Read the book, A HIGHER FORM OF KILLING by Jeremy Paxman, and collate that
book with the awesome information provided in Cantwell's magnum opus, AIDS
AND THE DOCTOR'S OF DEATH.  Dr. Alan Cantwell is a highly credential medical
doctor, having published many papers on various medical problems.  He
struggled with himself trying to refute evidence presented by Dr. Strecker,
though in his heat of hearts he knew the epidemiology appeared absurdly
un-natural: that is, the epidemiology itself suggested human intentional
intervention (via inoculations).

Probably few readers of this small essay have ever even encountered the term
CRYPTOSPORIDIOSIS (which was being medically diagnosed in human males in 1978
[and] 1979, in New York and New Jersey).  Cryptosporidiosis, you may recall,
causes relentless diarrhea, which will naturally deplete the body's immune
system because of total malnourishment, which will make the body a ready host
for various cancers and immunologic disorders.  Without nourishment the
body's defenses are gone.  If vital nutrients can never be digested and
assimilated how can the immune system ever thwart inoculations of
cancers/"AIDS".

Prior to "AIDS" inoculations and various issues of diseases,
cryptosporidiosis was a very rare cattle (sheep?) affliction with NO KNOWN
CURE.  There is no known cure now for humans who suffer the ravages of
relentless diarrhea, weight loss, starvation, from the cryptosporidium
microbe (which Shilts suggests needs to be identified by the ARMY).

Political assassinations have been around since human being untied for
power.  Just think how neat a political tool if a biological killing agent
could be placed, somehow, is a dissenters blood stream, or perhaps, even in
or on their food.  Better yet, how absolutely NATURAL for a devastating
plague to sweep across the world without a gun even being raised at the
enemies' head.

"AIDS" has gone from the individual, to the thousands and tens of thousands
in this country, and now it heads off to third world nations to devastate
them by the millions as articles suggest.

FORTY MILLION "AIDS" CASES ARE PREDICTED BY 2000, Arizona Republic, Friday,
May 3, 1991, as new presented by the World Health Organization, the United
Nation's agency stating "an explosion in cases in Africa and other developing
areas prompted it to drastically increase its estimate of those who could be
infected by the human immunodeficiency virus".
In the New York Native, August 19, 1991, ONE OF GALLO'S VICTIMS SPEAKS OUT,
Dr. John Beldekas Reveals A New, Potentially Explosive Chapter In the History
of "AIDS" Research, by Neenyah Ostrom.  The article discusses at length Dr.
Beldekas' concerns re: Dr. Gallo's attempts to undermine J.B.'s and Dr. Jane
Teas' research that "AIDS" may actually be caused by a large DNA virus called
African Swine Fever Virus.  They had gone to Florida and found a bunch of
feral pigs that the Haitians had brought from Haiti.  So, perhaps there is a
greater connection to farm animals being used as a source of poison
culturing?  That information certainly correlates with the OUI Magazine
article of September, 1976, THE MUTILATION MYSTERY by Ed Sanders, and how
might farm animals have been used as research vectors to test and carry
bio-warfare poisons.

Dr. Beldekas stops just short of publicly accusing Dr. Gallo of stealing
their research, by Gallo's renaming of the virus; but certainly Gallo has
already been implicated in some mighty strange goings-on per lengthy exposes
in the Chicago Tribune and elsewhere.  Beldekas also believes that something
real dirty is going on, because he believes that mycoplasma are also being
tested in the HIV tests.  "I'm convinced that this is real dirty, and that
the mycoplasma may, in fact, be playing a major role ---- a big, big role.
I'm not discounting swine fever.  I'm just trying to tell you that the HIV
system for Western blots is a very dirty system."  Certainly the
Teas/Beldekas inquiry can be correlated with the findings of Strecker's
research implicating cattle/sheep and find out if someone in the government
intentionally left the barn door wide open so that infected cattle/sheep/pigs
could act properly as living processors for bio-warfare research.  Why the
necessity for on-going government cover ups as to what CRYPTOSPORIDIOSIS may
reveal as a cattle residue from bio-warfare experiments around the country.

Beldekas also sees that pharmaceuticals are using deadly drugs as agents to
further governments' vested interests -- as per his anger re: the POISON AZT,
which has been pushed down the throats of un-suspecting patients, because
un-knowingly they accepted AZT as a poison for the liver.  [Source:] THIRTEEN
STAR PRODUCTIONS, (213) 306-4088,  for cassette tapes, especially public
forums, discussions led by Craig Huelett (sp?).

Roy Tuckman (sp?) of "Roy of Hollywood" KPFK FAME [90.7 FM] has for years
discussed things about the advancing New World Order.  [The] "Shades of AIDS"
series is especially noteworthy with talks by Dr. Strecker who convinced Dr.
Alan Cantwell, MD, to write his magnum opus, AIDS AND THE DOCTORS OF DEATH,
and Tuckman's incredible broadcasts which,  for years,  have addressed
various social ills of militarism and medical deceit and power mongering
INSTITUTIONALISMS AND "AIDS" BIO-WARE and incredible discoveries suppressed
(e.g. Dr. Royal Raymond Rife and his Rife Microscope: discoveries of Wilhelm
Reich suppressed: discoveries of various cancer therapies, especially
noteworthy in in Gaston Naessens' discovery similar to Rife's, as reported by
Christopher Bird, author of THE PERSECUTION AND TRIAL OF GASTON NAESSENS, c.
1991, discussing true story of efforts to suppress an alternative treatment
for cancer, "AIDS", and other immunologically based diseases, MS, etc., and
how the Canadian government tried to suppress NAESSENS' research, similar to
the United States persecution of Dr. Rife, MD, and Wilhelm Reich, etc. etc.
etc.), and government suppression of vital discoveries in "free energy" of
Depalmas (sp?) n-machine.  Roy Tuckman is another freedom fighter for truth
and justice.

WORLD WATCHER'S founded by MAE BRUSSELL (recently died from cancer?).  She
gave many broadcasts regarding her vast research collating information from
thousands of articles (similar to the process used by intelligence agencies
which COLLATE all sorts of varied sources of information worldwide), as MAE
BRUSSELL valiantly attempted to get people to KNOW the stream of events of
history by analysis gained from COLLATING so many sources as she warned
people to be aware that an advancing elitist technocracy was gaining a
foothold worldwide which was being led by people aligning themselves with
INSTITUTIONALISMS (OF AN ESPECIALLY INTERNATIONAL SCOPE) which has no true
allegiance to American/United States Democratic principles.  Mae Brussell
constantly warned Americans to be vigilant in recognizing power mongering,
especially those who USE religion or government to usurp the balance of power.

We have seen in this country how elitists have been usurping the balance of
power of our great Democratic Republic.  How is it that a supposed parallel
secretive government has been able to advance its own hidden agendas using
off-the-shelf, non government authorized clandestine enterprises which are
solely at the direction or behest of International Intelligence Networks?

During the sixties and seventies thousands of cattle were found mutilated,
entirely drained of blood.... yet somehow our very own intelligence networks
could not seem to unravel the mystery, nor even provide a credible clue to
what might be happening: although they did somehow manage to convey to the
press that apparently all of the cattle mutilations were the result of
demonic organized Satanists performing animal sacrifices in the dead of
night, or even a few cattle mutilations were the result of Druid Space
Brothers come down to participate in ancient atavistic yearnings to perform
ritual slaughter on bovines.  We can be so thankful that our Druid Space
Brothers did not decide to use a little more intelligent creature upon which
to satisfy their blood lusting, as they might have chosen primates, or maybe
dolphins as "AIDS" for blood sacrifices seeking atonements to appease their
gods (similarly to the thoughts of Dannemeyer and Jesse Helms who know how
God thinks to handle those engaged in sexual sins, which are so in-tune with
fundamentalists, too, don't you know).

Of course, Congressman Dornan knows also how God thinks to handle those set
in their sinful ways, too, as he is often times seen on Trinity Broadcasting
Network, TBN, as seen there on Channel 40 in Southern California, and now
seen nationwide, and worldwide, even going to Russia along with Robert
Schuller (who recently, unfortunately, bumped his head): but Dornan will make
a good bookend for Bennie Hinn's preachments on how over sexed black bucks in
South Africa, having no other recourse to satisfy their primitive lusts,
sought out relief from the poor little African greenback monkeys to engage in
bestiality, as you simply must have missed the comedy presented on TBN not so
long ago (1990).  Then perhaps it is thought that the purveyors of lies, who
can work very deftly with the creation of The Big Lie (as noted by Hitler's
Mein Kampf) are merely silly looking people who don't know what they are up
to as they are able to buy TV station after TV station across the face of the
United States and place antennas in El Salvador, Nicaragua, St. Thomas
Island, over to Israel, France --- so many different countries so that they
can tell people the truth about "AIDS" being different countries so that they
can tell people the truth about "AIDS" being divine retribution from God to
know God's blood thirst for atonements for sexual sins.  If you think that is
far fetched, then you simply have not seen all the non-sense being broadcast
from TBN, especially the things about Satanists who present themselves on
national TV to tell the world that they have engages in ritual human
sacrifice, but now they are saved by the blood of the Lamb, so apparently
they need not go before any Legal Jurisprudence, as God has already served
them salvation if not justice, and they need not be understood as murderers
who are in need of further questioning by the police or courts of the land.
Do you perceive just a wee bit of mockery against wholesome Christianity: or
perhaps, avoiding questions of good ethical/moral religious pronouncements,
do you not perceive just a small bit of mockery against our judicial system?
Do you not perceive just a small bit of mockery against our judicial system?
Self professed killers of other humans are allowed public exoneration by
merely saying that they were under the sway of Satanic powers: and no mention
is every made of their victims names either!
  How nice!

Should the previous paragraph has grabbed your attention, then perhaps you
will begin to appreciate the aggravation that same sex lovers have endured
for years, for a decade, as they have seen friends and loved ones dying from
the ravages of relentless diarrhea due to medically diagnosed
cryptosporidiosis (which prior to "AIDS" and various issues of diseases was
only known as a rare cattle affliction), and seeing those people wasting away
(as you hear and think about those un-named Africans wasting away from
similar disease), and before their eyes the people dissipate to skeletal
remains, living but not quite dead, and they try to tune in for a little
solace and find the rabid hate mongering of TBN and other fundamentalists
filled with vile hatred spreading vicious lies, promoting  the POLITICAL
REALITIES of the BIG LIES of "AIDS".  Would you think that a little anger is
justified, even if the antics of ACT-UP seem out of context with their attack
against the Catholic Church, which makes for great info-tainment, but not
addressing the power of the fundamentalists as their hate filled broadcasts
as seen on TBN for many years.  Perhaps ACT-UP  will one day begin to
publicly should CRYPTOSPORIDIOSIS, and "AIDS" biowarfare.

When the founder of ACT-UP, Kramer, discusses "AIDS" as genocide he is not
exposing political diatribe, he is talking GENOCIDE  as in BIOWARFARE!  After
you have read Dr. Cantwell's magnum opus AIDS AND THE DOCTORS OF DEATH, then
you will begin to appreciate the magnitude of the BIG LIE of "AIDS" and all
the ugly vicious politics surrounding "AIDS" and various issues of diseases.

"AIDS" exists on so very many different levels: that is, there are probably
several powerful motivations "reasonings" for developing "AIDS".  There, in
the United States, has been seen the powerful POLITICAL hidden agenda to
impose moral strictures on sexual activity, most especially those engaging in
affectional homosexuality.  It is not chance by which "AIDS"  and various
issues of diseases can to be found FIRST AND FOREMOST in primarily
homosexually active communities in the major cities of the United States,
first starting in New York and New Jersey in 1978 and 1979, finally jumping
'cross country'  to San Francisco and then to Los Angeles, then San Diego,
where large politically active communities of same sex lovers reside.  These
communities were targeted to participate in the Hepatitis-B vaccine trials --
read Dr. Cantwell's magnum opus AIDS AND THE DOCTORS OF DEATH  before you try
to refute.

Those communities were targeted by well conceived programs to enlist ONLY
highly sexually active gay young men between the ages of twenty to forty.
You NEVER saw ads in mainstream newspapers asking for participants from those
heterosexually involved with many sex partners, but the gay rags were full of
ads, later even offering to pay upwards of $50 per visit to donate blood so
that, ostensibly, vaccines for Hepatitis-B could be developed/maintained.

Many medical doctors themselves refused to take the vaccine for hepatitis-b,
because they began to see a disproportionate number of gays who had succumbed
to the ravages of "AIDS" after submitting to participate in the Hepatitis-B
vaccine trials.
Now, this is interesting, you now see that several dentists have recently
spread "AIDS", unknowingly unwittingly, to their patients, which is very
distressing.  A new medical agenda will need to be addressed as to which
medical doctors/practitioners should be allowed to continue their practices
after they have tested positive for a virus (which may not even be a true
test, for "AIDS" susceptibility contraction, per Dr. Peter Deusberg, et al).
Are hidden mycoplasmas the real factor, or primary co-factor for development
of "AIDS" immune system dysfunction (per Dr. Lo's Army research: per other's
research)?

Several dentists in Los Angeles, too, have recently died from complications
of "AIDS" cancers/immune system dysfunction.  Will there patients be traced
by proper medical authorities???  And will that be made public???

Perhaps now that the very medical community which should have originally
challenged all the BIG LIES of "AIDS", after seeing their livelihoods being
stripped from them, will begin to coalesce and address the relevancy of
CRYPTOSPORIDIOSIS, and things curiously/secretively addressed by Shilts' book
AND THE BAND PLAYED ON (re: cows and stuff and cryptosporidiosis! and the
ARMY!), and the research of Dr. Lo and Dr. Peter Deusberg and Dr. Strecker
and his likewise courageous friend,  Dr. Alan Cantwell, MD.
Don't you think it is high time to question yourselves as to why you have
never heard of any of the facts about cryptosporidiosis and probably
bio-warfare mechanisms of  "AIDS" and various issues of diseases on most of
the mainstream medias?  What is the AMA hiding about cryptosporidiosis, and
things it knows about the Hepatitis-B vaccine inoculations and subsequent
deaths of young gay men?  What intelligence communities have participated in
"AIDS" bio-warfare research?

Are there groups of "Satanist" renegades being used by the intelligence
communities to spread "AIDS" by "infecting" certain sources which would
contaminate?   Could "AIDS" be used as some sort of political poison?  If the
word "Satanist" holds little or no meaning, then substitute evil-doers,
people who are hell bent on creating disorder, and read THE ULTIMATE EVIL by
Maury Terry who seems to think that there are reasons that Satanists are
being used nationwide to spread something quite rotten.  Drugs and cultists
and political power mongers may be more allied than we know.

Was the murder of Pope John Paul I led by internationalists seeking to gain
control of the Vatican (bank), as the incredible research of David A. Yallop
uncovers nefarious associations with: Marcinkus: Sindona: secretive Masonic
P-2 propaganda due:  illicit movements of powerful hallucinogens and
anti-depressants and drugs internationally: Cardinal Cody and Marcinkus
friendship: Banco Ambrosiano and the Vatican Bank and connections to
Panamanian holding companies (and possible ties to US invasion of Panama):
CIA involvements: mafia connections: Continental Bank of Illinois in Chicago:
all sorts of banking scandals and murders.

The Internationalist scope of drugs under quiet command is simply quite
awesome... just take a drive to any major or minor inner city now-a-days and
you will see for yourselves what sort of New World Order is in the making,
has been planned for many, many years.  The drugs are a way to keep the many
disenfranchised quite and docile: or, if not that, then habitually "active"
in keeping their habits.  Even at West Hollywood street fairs, and elsewhere,
so much emphasis placed on the cacophonic discordant agitating sounds of the
rockers and druggies.  After great agitation, somehow provide the sources of
habitual responses to soothe the jangling nerves.  Quite Pavlovian in
establishing habitual responses.  The Internationalist scope of drugs has
been in the making for many years, especially advancing during the 60's with
the Beetles, et al to follow them.

A recent Los Angeles Times article stated that the police in West Hollywood
had apparently "given up" on arresting drug dealers largely seen on a street
corner which we saw many times, and knew that to be true for over one year
prior to the media's discovery.  But maybe the local police are getting wise
and hip to the "game" of Internationalist drug ventures headed up by top
military honchos here and there and everywhere you can see the signs.  But,
curiously, when the Iran/Contra hearings were made public, the microphones
went silent each time public mention of DRUGS was made mention by Ollie and
Company, and NATIONAL SECURITY was righteously invoked.

All the young people must be given something to do, especially those
MINORITIES  who are actually quite the opposite and really a majority in most
major inner cities.  Should anyone, most anyone, who really tries to uplift
the youth of minority, should they appear the least bit political, they will
inevitably encounter the "games" of the Internationalists who will publish
things in local papers, or somehow seek to ridicule those who might offer
hope.  Those people will find themselves the target of various peculiar
circumstances.  The Internationalists mean BUSINESS when it comes to their
control of DRUG turf, too."
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.