FBI Investigator Lawsuit: Bush Sr & Jr Attempting to Rig 2000 Election:

 July 27, 2000 - As set out in emails below, Plaintiff Charles A. Schlund has
sued George Bush, Sr for illegal use of mind control devices against him
while on investigative FBI investigative duties, in connection with alleged
election-rigging in the 1992 Presidential election.

 The lawsuit, now with the US Court ofAppeals for the 9th Circuit, alleges
that the mind control torture occured while Plaintiff Schlund was
investigating, on behalf of the FBI, vote rigging in the 1992 Presidential
election. Schlund's investigative efforts resulted in Clinton's election -
eg, the election rigging to have George Bush win was defeated.

 According to Plantiff Schlund, as in the 1992 election, there may be a
repeat attempt to rig the 2000 election by the Bush mind control networks.

 Charles A. Schlund agreed to release information about his lawsuit publicly.
Schlund's lawsuit emerged during online discussion of George Bush Sr's
culpability in directing illegal mind control networks during his terms as
CIA Director, Vice President, and President.

 EcoNews Service
 Vancouver, BC
 =====
 EMAILS:
 Subj:   Re: [MC]  [CTRL] Dick Cheney-Reptilian?