On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:01:09 -0700 Claudia K White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:48:39
From: "ES LaPorte- Abolish NATO!  Wembaster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,STOP NATO: !NO PASARAN! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,"Tribunal
Watch List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

STOP NATO: !NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.COM

People - and they ALWAYS do this complaining that "we are afraid of
violence!"
"Oh - we think these people are terrorists!"
"Give up your rights and be safe. . ."

POPPYCOCK!!!

Ben Franklin :
"He who trades freedom for security deserves neither freedom nor security -
and will have neither
freedom nor security!"